PDA

View Full Version : So what is this? schizophrenia? or some thing else completely?

AnthonyCBS
September 4th, 2013, 09:18 AM
These days i have been hearing voices two to be exact, i also some times after hearing the voices i lose a short lapse of memory and in school my friends say i go missing from class suddenly. I am not sure what is this exactly.

1_21Guns
September 4th, 2013, 10:05 AM
It could be a number of things and the best thing to do would be to seek professional help, it certainly sounds like something that could develop into a far larger issue

TommyTom
September 4th, 2013, 12:27 PM
You should probably try and get a professional opinion on this to find out what this really is dont be scared of them they want to help you :)
It is really important that you do this as soon as possible too otherwise it could lead to a big Problem and im sure u dont want that :)

IAMSAM
September 4th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Hi Anthony,

There are two types of voices: The first is our own, the little voice we hear in our heads that's easily identifiable as our own, it's the voice of our thoughts. The second (and the one you'd have to worry about) is clearly outside your head and clearly not your own, and not just something you might have heard or misinterpreted as some other extraneous noise. If you have THAT voice, and its ongoing, and certainly if it's telling you bad/uncomfortable things, you should tell your folks and let them further assess it.