PDA

View Full Version : Unable to keep down food

Kaytlin
August 23rd, 2013, 08:56 PM
So I have this whole I feel like I can't eat anything but I'll try thing going on and when ever I even try to eat something now I just end up throwing it up. Is this normal to go along with my current situation. My mouth tastes forever like throw up, my favorite :/

1_21Guns
August 24th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Try eating plain foods, they might help settle your stomach, I normally eat toast if I can't keep anything down, it's good you're trying to eat, keep going! :hug3:

Kaytlin
August 24th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Try eating plain foods, they might help settle your stomach, I normally eat toast if I can't keep anything down, it's good you're trying to eat, keep going! :hug3:

Okay, food just keeps seeming less and less appealing.
I'll try some toast.

1_21Guns
August 24th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Okay, food just keeps seeming less and less appealing.
I'll try some toast.

you need to eat it though love, you know that, don't give up

Kaytlin
August 24th, 2013, 04:00 PM
you need to eat it though love, you know that, don't give up

I know I know...
I threw up the toast, I'm about defeated now.

1_21Guns
August 24th, 2013, 04:04 PM
I know I know...
I threw up the toast, I'm about defeated now.

no you're not, don't give up, even if you just nibble something and keep it down that's good, after you've eaten distract yourself, think about something else if it's the thought that you ate which is making you sick

Kaytlin
August 24th, 2013, 04:08 PM
no you're not, don't give up, even if you just nibble something and keep it down that's good, after you've eaten distract yourself, think about something else if it's the thought that you ate which is making you sick

I'll try. It's not even the thought of throwing up, it just happens I'll try to distract myself though.

1_21Guns
August 24th, 2013, 04:15 PM
I'll try. It's not even the thought of throwing up, it just happens I'll try to distract myself though.

good luck love, don't give up :hug3:

Luminous
August 24th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Are you able to keep down drinks? Maybe you could try a smoothie or applesauce or jello. Maybe 2 or 3 chips every half an hour. Don't overwhelm your body, just eat tiny bits at a time.
Good luck to you :)

Kaytlin
August 24th, 2013, 05:11 PM
good luck love, don't give up :hug3:

Thanks.
Are you able to keep down drinks? Maybe you could try a smoothie or applesauce or jello. Maybe 2 or 3 chips every half an hour. Don't overwhelm your body, just eat tiny bits at a time.
Good luck to you :)

Very little liquids, as of now just water and tea. Thanks for the suggestions though, I don't think I'll be able to do jello cause tell in my Mom's sister to make jello for no reason she knows two days into living with her is kinda weird and questioning.

Luminous
August 24th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Ah, sometimes in my house we have random cups of jello in my fridge and that's where that came from.

Feel free to vm or pm me anytime :)

Kaytlin
August 24th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Ah, sometimes in my house we have random cups of jello in my fridge and that's where that came from.

Feel free to vm or pm me anytime :)

Ah, okay.
Sure.

Richee
October 6th, 2013, 01:24 PM
try to have some food that will settle your stomach. try small amounts.

Harley Quinn
October 8th, 2013, 07:29 AM
OP banned. :locked: