PDA

View Full Version : I got the courage to tell mum I've lost weight again.

1_21Guns
August 20th, 2013, 09:37 AM
I've just been to a regular check up where I was weighed etc, the nurse didn't say anything of my technically alarming BMI, but for me I'm under my 'normal' weight, so we looked at ways of putting it back on healthily. I'm trying to get better instead of letting my head run riot with the fact I'm losing without really trying, tricky as that seems when I look at the scales. I'll be okay.

Mob Boss
August 21st, 2013, 02:51 AM
That's incredibly great and brave. I know how comfortable it can get in our own little world of (what I'm assuming you have) of eating disorders. Also the vulnerability when you tell others. I hope your recovery journey is a smooth, healthy trip. Keep in mind this is your life, not your ED's, and you deserve to get to live it. I sincerely hope all goes well. Keep us updated, yeah? :hug:

geri
August 21st, 2013, 05:23 AM
Hi ,

Actually everyone lose weight on summer becouse of sweat.. Make sure u eat the right foods and drink a lot of water . I hope all goes well.

1_21Guns
August 21st, 2013, 05:59 AM
That's incredibly great and brave. I know how comfortable it can get in our own little world of (what I'm assuming you have) of eating disorders. Also the vulnerability when you tell others. I hope your recovery journey is a smooth, healthy trip. Keep in mind this is your life, not your ED's, and you deserve to get to live it. I sincerely hope all goes well. Keep us updated, yeah? :hug:

Thank you love, and yeah, I had a little stick with something along the lines of anorexia a couple of years ago although I never went to the doctors and my mother never knew about it :P thank you again, I will do :hug3:
Hi ,

Actually everyone lose weight on summer becouse of sweat.. Make sure u eat the right foods and drink a lot of water . I hope all goes well.

Eating disorders are a lot more complicated than just losing weight because of sweat.. but thanks

unknownuser
August 21st, 2013, 04:59 PM
Good job, girl!
Wish I had the courage myself.

1_21Guns
August 21st, 2013, 07:33 PM
Good job, girl!
Wish I had the courage myself.

you do! you just have to find it, it's so worth it in the end :)

Harley Quinn
August 22nd, 2013, 01:03 PM
You know I'm proud of you, you beautiful human being. I'll always be here if you need me.

Kaytlin
August 22nd, 2013, 09:34 PM
Great job, hopefully things can get back on track
By now I've personally stopped checking my decline, stupid cutting and weight.

Luminous
August 22nd, 2013, 10:52 PM
Good for you!

1_21Guns
August 23rd, 2013, 06:21 AM
You know I'm proud of you, you beautiful human being. I'll always be here if you need me.

thank you bby <3

Great job, hopefully things can get back on track
By now I've personally stopped checking my decline, stupid cutting and weight.

Good for you!

thank you loves :)

Special K
September 3rd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Congrats and more power to you. Stay strong no matter what people say or how they may feel.