PDA

View Full Version : Hi all of VT!

Hardstyle4Life
August 17th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Hi there guys (and Girls don't wanna offend anyone 'cource),

My name is Wessel and I'm 17 years old. I live in a small village called Tricht (close to Utrecht) in Holland. I speak Dutch and English very well and to a lesser extent German and French. I joined this forum for one question that i posted earlier today but seeing how friendly people are around here I think i might stay :).

So how am I really? Well I'm a pretty weird guy in a lot of ways with tons of diff interests. Such as Sports, Music, Movies, Games and Photography. I would like to consider myself sort of a rebel to society becouse I think a lot is wrong nowadays. (posting about later on :P) I do athletics, or track or whatever you'd like to call it. I also do crosscountry and cycling. As far as music goes I listen anything from Heavy metal, to Punk, to Hardstyle. My favorite band being eighter 30 seconds to mars or All american Rejects and my favorite sole artist being HardstyleDJ Headhunterz.

I had a lot of problems about 2 years ago socially. There were not many people that liked me and I felt really depressed. I never got into drugs tough which I am very happy for! Thanks to great people on the internet, people I met abroad and most of all an amazing girl I rather quickly got out of this fase. (and probably becouse I'm mentaly pretty darn stable) Now I am pretty outgoing from time to time but I also like comming to myself with music or a good movie.

I have a GF atm which I have had for about 10 months now, I'll have to see how long it will last but only time will tell that (if u wanna read more about this (dont think u want :P) u can check my other post).

I'm sorry that this post got so long can't stop typing when I'm going :D If u wanna contact me go ahead and send me a PM. skype name will be comming soon I think. BYE!!

Thanks 4 reading the entire thing crazy fellow ;)

Green Arrow
August 17th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Hey welcome to VT Wessel, I look forward to seeing you posting around. You seem like you've got a few stories to tell! :)

JamesSuperBoy
August 18th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Hi

hello welcome

xXMajor_PancakesXx
August 18th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Hello, Konichiwa, Ni-Hao, Hola, Hallo, Saluton! Welcome to VT!

kylem1229
August 18th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Welcome to VT!