PDA

View Full Version : First day

Josh from SoCal
August 17th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Hi everyone. I just found this forum today and it's amazing. I don't know how to ask people to be friends on here so maybe I'll eventually figure that out. I know I'm not supposed to give out my email or anything so I won't. But if I could, I'd be glad to talk to people off the forum also. I'm 15, bi-curious, don't smoke or drink and I live in Florida. I used to live in San Diego. That's about it I guess.

JamesSuperBoy
August 17th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Hi everyone. I just found this forum today and it's amazing. I don't know how to ask people to be friends on here so maybe I'll eventually figure that out. I know I'm not supposed to give out my email or anything so I won't. But if I could, I'd be glad to talk to people off the forum also. I'm 15, bi-curious, don't smoke or drink and I live in Florida. I used to live in San Diego. That's about it I guess.

Hi

I just joined as well - its okay

riverboy
August 17th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Welcome Josh

StoppingTime
August 17th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Hey, welcome to VT!

You can feel free to put contact info (like Skype or an email) under the 'contact info' tab on your profile, which can be edited here (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile).

I hope you enjoy it here, and don't be afraid to ask if you need anything. :D

kylem1229
August 17th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Welcome!

Abyssal Echo
August 17th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Hi Josh :) Welcome to VT

Stryker125
August 17th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Welcome!

johnsmith1
August 17th, 2013, 04:32 PM