PDA

View Full Version : Feeling unable to eat

Kaytlin
August 15th, 2013, 08:38 PM
I've been eatting less and less lately, when I forced myself today to get something to eat I tried having a piece of fruit. But I was only able to take two bites of it before I felt like if I was to take another bite I was going to throw up. Has anyone had this before...

uglyinsideandout
August 15th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Oh yes, for sure. The other night I felt hungry which is kinda different for me as I haven't wanted to eat in months. So I had a bowl of cereal then threw up about 5 minutes after I finished. So, back to basically not eating. It's hard becasue I'm being watched closer than ever but I usually just push the food around and if I put anything in my mouth I chew and then I act like I cough and spit it into a napkin. I know it's not healthy but food just doesn't sound good anymore. I usually force down a small bowl of soup each day and sometimes that stays down. I was getting a pass on eating becasue of my stitches but the doctor said I should be able to eat ok now so along with cutting my aunt keeps a close eye on me.

Kaytlin
August 15th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Yeah I find myself feeling that the thought of food just makes me end up feeling sick, and I do end up spiting out a lot of what I eat around others.
Thanks

I tried to eat something small, ended up throwing up.
Work stupid body, what does anyone else eat that they find they can keep down.

JamesSuperBoy
August 16th, 2013, 11:21 AM
I stop eating - but we do not have money for food and I make sure my Mum has and my bro has =

plebble
August 16th, 2013, 11:40 AM
I've had a minor eating disorder recently. I know it's likely to be caused by stress and a bit of depression, but I still eat a little bit.

uglyinsideandout
August 16th, 2013, 06:51 PM
I tried to eat something small, ended up throwing up.
Work stupid body, what does anyone else eat that they find they can keep down.

I can usually keep down stuff like soup or yogurt. Stuff without enough mass to come back up, lol. :)

Kaytlin
August 16th, 2013, 07:08 PM
:cool:I can usually keep down stuff like soup or yogurt. Stuff without enough mass to come back up, lol. :)
Okay, I'll try this tomorrow with today's failed attempt I don't feel up to trying right now.
Thanks.

uglyinsideandout
August 16th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Someone once told me that if I wasn't going to eat much I should try to eat stuff that had alot of calories but that's never worked well for me.

Are you out with your eating problems or is it a secret?

Kaytlin
August 16th, 2013, 09:17 PM
My mom is never around usually and right now I don't know if I'm gonna be seperated from her due to her absence. So generally no one knows, if I end up in a situation involving eating I find myself just spitting most of it out.

uglyinsideandout
August 17th, 2013, 01:10 AM
I think it's easier when no one is bothering you about it that way you can try different stuff and if it doesn't work no one is going What are you doing throwing away food? Right now I'm being watched very closely for a number of things and it just makes everything so much more stressful.

Kaytlin
August 18th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Sorry about that, but it looks like I'm being shifted to the side where I'm gonna be watched like some kind of animal. I'm just being slammed around every which way.