PDA

View Full Version : Please help,

Fanta_Lover44
August 4th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Hey, recently I've been having troubles with feeling hungry, I have still eaten dinner and lunch but I never feel hungry anymore and I don't know why. I never eat breakfeast (havn't had it in years...). I have been feeling like this for a week now and the strange thing is, I can feel full but I can feel a little hungry. I'm not sure what I should do....

HockeyLovesMe
August 4th, 2013, 12:39 PM
i think u should eat no matter what even if u dont feel hungry so i would eat something for all three meals and ya its good that u will see a doctor about it to just in case there is something else wrong :) but keep eatinggg

Fanta_Lover44
August 4th, 2013, 12:43 PM
i think u should eat no matter what even if u dont feel hungry so i would eat something for all three meals and ya its good that u will see a doctor about it to just in case there is something else wrong :) but keep eatinggg

Thanks Sam, of course i'm going to eat to prevent apitite lose and end up losing nutritions etc.

1_21Guns
August 8th, 2013, 08:11 AM
I would try and make yourself eat breakfast, I found not doing would often throw me off feeling hungry for the rest of the day for some reason, or eating little and often could help too!