PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Teen for me?

jayjay's toocool
August 2nd, 2013, 02:17 AM
So this is my first post and I wanted to say Hi! Also Wondering if on here people just love not messaging a person back, or if it seems like this is a cool stay with the cool and others don't get a reply ? Just wondering because im one for equality and I want to get to know everyone also if this is a site where people are allowed to be racist! Okay Im all ears and heart READY!

ovoxo23
August 2nd, 2013, 02:21 AM
So this is my first post and I wanted to say Hi! Also Wondering if on here people just love not messaging a person back, or if it seems like this is a cool stay with the cool and others don't get a reply ? Just wondering because im one for equality and I want to get to know everyone also if this is a site where people are allowed to be racist! Okay Im all ears and heart READY!

I've almost always gotten a message back. And I'm not sure about the rules of the site, but people do voice their opinions. I doubt that's allowed, but even if it is I'm sure that there are enough cool people on here to have your back if anyone tries to get racist.

jayjay's toocool
August 2nd, 2013, 03:28 AM
Lol Don't Worry I don't need back up just testing the waters is all?

laurakoller0815
August 2nd, 2013, 03:48 AM
The ppl here should be polite and show respect to all others. Check out the site rules they are very clear and strict. if you have an isse report it to a mod.

jayjay's toocool
August 10th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Thanks