PDA

View Full Version : I have a war in my mind.

1_21Guns
August 1st, 2013, 05:59 AM
lately I'm aware I've been nitpicking when it comes to eating, I've still been eating, just relatively small amounts, I've noticed in myself I've lost weight and got the courage to weigh myself, I've dropped again. Half of me is like yay skinny but the rational part of my head knows I was perfectly fine before and this just isn't necessary, I don't want to go back to that but I can't stop nitpicking with my food, I eat until I'm full but I know I'm not eating as much as I used to or I wouldn't be losing so much weight.. please not again, I can't go through that again

ChrisSpain
August 13th, 2013, 05:50 PM
My ex went through anorexia and it broke our hearts to see but the best thing you can do is to talk to a phsychiatrist. This condition affects families as well as the sufferor please dont let this get to the point where a section is the only option. Im always here to talk:)

1_21Guns
August 13th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Thanks guys, I'm doing a lot better now :)

ILOVEYOU
August 16th, 2013, 07:14 AM
It's strange that i had the same feeling, about 2 years ago, what i did was that i went running every evening, i changed my sleeping routine, slept sooner, and woke up sooner, then after a few months, i was feeling normal again. Sleeping is really important, we don't care about it much, but it's most important. I hope i was helpful :)

1_21Guns
August 19th, 2013, 07:19 AM
It is true getting enough rest helps, but I'm not particularly good at sleeping :p thank you for your advice :)

Kaytlin
August 19th, 2013, 04:49 PM
I've been the same, but unable to eat much at all it's not even nitpicking it's close to nothing. If I try to eat more then that I end up just throwing it up.