PDA

View Full Version : Its me Laura

laurakoller0815
August 1st, 2013, 05:51 AM
Hi to all ppl,

I just thought to tell the ppl here a lil about myself. Im 18 years old and i was born in austria. Im still living there. My first language is German. Im sorry if i made any grammer mistakes. I really need a polish up my english skills. To be here and talk to others help a bit. Right now im working as a assistant to the managment board of directors in my company. Im doing all the stuff what need to be done inside an office. When all things are going all Ill start to study economics. Lets cross fingers. In my spare time i love doing much sports and fitness. Its really important for me to stay in shape and girly defined. When im relaxed and comfy I like to write short stories about situations in real life. Sure I love to share my time with family and friends. As a girl im really into shopping and fashion stuff.

So that was brief introduction
have a good day:)

ovoxo23
August 1st, 2013, 05:54 AM
Hi to all ppl,

I just thought to tell the ppl here a lil about myself. Im 18 years old and i was born in austria. Im still living there. My first language is German. Im sorry if i made any grammer mistakes. I really need a polish up my english skills. To be here and talk to others help a bit. Right now im working as a assistant to the managment board of directors in my company. Im doing all the stuff what need to be done inside an office. When all things are going all Ill start to study economics. Lets cross fingers. In my spare time i love doing much sports and fitness. Its really important for me to stay in shape and girly defined. When im relaxed and comfy I like to write short stories about situations in real life. Sure I love to share my time with family and friends. As a girl im really into shopping and fashion stuff.

So that was brief introduction
have a good day:)

Wow you seem pretty cool :) and your English is very good! I barely saw errors lol your English is better than a lot of fluent speakers I know

Lonely teen
August 1st, 2013, 05:55 AM
Hi and welcome have a nice day as well schön

laurakoller0815
August 1st, 2013, 05:56 AM
Hi and welcome have a nice day as well schön

cool that you used a german word for beautiful:) how comes?

Lonely teen
August 1st, 2013, 05:58 AM
Just cause I thought it would be nice :p

miytch007
August 1st, 2013, 06:02 AM
nice to meet you laura! your english is awesome! and you seem like a great lady to get to know :)

Coolboi
August 1st, 2013, 06:21 AM
welcome to vt hope u enjoy

laurakoller0815
August 1st, 2013, 08:01 AM
thanks to all for the warm welcome :)

christina2707
August 1st, 2013, 08:17 AM
Hi and welcome :-)
Nice anybody else from austria is here :-)

laurakoller0815
August 1st, 2013, 08:32 AM
Hi and welcome :-)
Nice anybody else from austria is here :-)

nice :) where are you from if may i ask :)?

Party256
August 3rd, 2013, 05:41 PM
I love economics and management myself. Feel free to friend me

emily-candace
August 3rd, 2013, 07:19 PM
Great introduction, wish I had done that when I first joined, pleased to meet you.

laurakoller0815
August 6th, 2013, 03:38 AM
@emily-candace. nice to meet ya too. i thought to introduce myself its a good entry here :)

trimm_tom
August 6th, 2013, 12:13 PM
hi welmome to the place

Zelder
August 8th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Hello Laura welcome :)

ShadowBlade
August 8th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Welcome Laura :D

Gumleaf
August 9th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Hi Laura, welcome to vt. I've seen some of your posts so far and you seem nice and friendly. Nice to meet you. :)