PDA

View Full Version : I'm kinda freaking out right now...

brokendishes
August 1st, 2013, 02:45 AM
So, I've always hated my body, thought I was too fat and such, but I always told myself I could never have an eating disorder, because I love food too much. And the truth is, I do love food, but something has been going on lately. I will feel really hungry, sometimes almost to the point where I feel like I'm going to puke. But in these situations, no matter how hungry I am, my brain wont let me eat. It's almost like when you're really tired but you can't sleep. It's kinda off and on, usually twice a month, and each time it usually lasts for a day or 2 at most. Do I have an eating disorder? I think I'm in denial, because every time it happens I just shake it off until I'm okay again, and I refuse to tell anyone. I don't think it's serious enough. Just super confused right now :/

ovoxo23
August 1st, 2013, 02:52 AM
This happens to me all the time. Matter of fact I just got out of one. My last one started last week and lasted like four days. I kind of have insecurities about my body, but none that I wanted to starve myself or anything. I'm not sure if it's normal, but I just forced myself to at least eat fruits and drink lots of water.