PDA

View Full Version : Russian Homophobes Torturing Gay Teens

Trace
July 31st, 2013, 07:28 AM
View the full blog here (http://www.towleroad.com/2013/07/watch-russian-homophobes-are-using-social-media-to-lure-entrap-and-torture-gay-teens-video.html)*
*Blog contains graphic material such as disturbing images and video

"Infamous Russian ultranationalist and former skin head, Maxim Martsinkevich, known under the nickname "Cleaver"...spearheaded a country wide campaign against LGBT teens using a popular social network VK.com to lure unsuspected victims through personal ads. Mr. Martsinkevich's numerous and enthusiastic followers started two projects: 'Occupy Pedophilyaj' and 'Occupy Gerontilyaj'. Allegedly they are trying to identify and report pedophiles using these 'movements'. In reality, over 500 online groups have been created inside VK.com social network in order to organize illegal militant groups in every Russian city. Oddly enough their idea of fighting pedophiles targets exclusively male teenagers who respond to the same-sex personal ads and show up for a date. Captured victims are bullied and often tortured while being recorded on video. These self-proclaimed "crime fighters" perform their actions under the broad day light, often outside and clearly visible to general public that indifferently passes by or even commend them. Video recordings of bullying and tortures are freely distributed on the Internet in order to out LGBT teens to their respective schools, parents and friends. Many victims were driven to suicides, the rest are deeply traumatized. So far Russian police took no action against these "movements" even though Russian criminal code was clearly violated and despite numerous complaints from parents, victims and LGBT activists. Social network VK.com intermittently shuts down selected groups and profiles only to allow them to be re-open on the next day. Currently, the founder of VK.com, Pavel Durov, resides in the US and so far has not released any comments."

"This teenager who happens to be 15, went online and started communicating with a fake profile called 'dada deema'.'Mr.Deema' offered to have sex with this fake profile for 20000 rubles ($600) hoping to buy a laptop, however a group of 15 year old boys stopped him and confronted him over his attempt to sell himself, these boys were the creators of Dada Deem. In the end they peed in the beer bottle and spilled it over him."

This is ridiculous. Honestly.

britishboy
July 31st, 2013, 07:32 AM
it is, but nothing can be done if the police dont help, everyone in Russia is anti gay, unfortunately that includes the police

Trace
July 31st, 2013, 07:34 AM
it is, but nothing can be done if the police dont help, everyone in Russia is anti gay, unfortunately that includes the police

That's why there's also the debate on America boycotting the 2014 Winter Olympics unless something is done about the situation of Russia's new anti-gay laws.

britishboy
July 31st, 2013, 07:38 AM
That's why there's also the debate on America boycotting the 2014 Winter Olympics unless something is done about the situation of Russia's new anti-gay laws.

yep but if im honest, I doubt Russia is going to care alot about America not turning up, there's also been a campaign in Britain to stop buying Russian vodka but few here care so everyones still buying it. unfortunately I think there is nothing anyone can do apart from the Russians themselves

Trace
July 31st, 2013, 07:41 AM
yep but if im honest, I doubt Russia is going to care alot about America not turning up, there's also been a campaign in Britain to stop buying Russian vodka but few here care so everyones still buying it. unfortunately I think there is nothing anyone can do apart from the Russians themselves

That reminds me:

http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef0192ac44aee5970d-pi

britishboy
July 31st, 2013, 07:47 AM
That reminds me:

image (http://towleroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c730253ef0192ac44aee5970d-pi)

that would all be fine, if people didnt like the Russian stuff so much or more people cared

Jess
July 31st, 2013, 09:24 AM
It's disgusting how they're treated. What, are they not humans? Honestly.

FrostWraith
July 31st, 2013, 06:58 PM

I'm pretty sure we're not boycotting the 2014 Olympics. The last time we boycotted one of them was when we were basically at war with the host country. The US doesn't really consider Russia to be a national enemy.

Trace
July 31st, 2013, 07:00 PM
I'm pretty sure we're not boycotting the 2014 Olympics. The last time we boycotted one of them was when we were basically at war with the host country. The US doesn't really consider Russia to be a national enemy.

I said debate on, not we are.

Harry Smith
July 31st, 2013, 07:01 PM
This isn't exclusive to Russia one bit, cases much much much worse than this happen in both America and Britain

britishboy
July 31st, 2013, 07:05 PM
This isn't exclusive to Russia one bit, cases much much much worse than this happen in both America and Britain

okay then?

Harry Smith
July 31st, 2013, 07:09 PM
okay then?

Great post there, really contributes a lot to the debate. My point is that it's rather fine and mighty to dismiss this as being a problem that solely applies to Russia when many teens have been killed, Matthew Shepard murder helped introduce slight change into America but it's still a big issue in every country around the world

britishboy
July 31st, 2013, 10:15 PM
Great post there, really contributes a lot to the debate. My point is that it's rather fine and mighty to dismiss this as being a problem that solely applies to Russia when many teens have been killed, Matthew Shepard murder helped introduce slight change into America but it's still a big issue in every country around the world

I agree with that statement bur theres no way were as bad as Russia, thats what shocked me

LouBerry
July 31st, 2013, 10:20 PM

I know, it's horrible. I mean, they're saying that if an athlete or family member/fan is even accused of being gay, they can be arrested for I believe 16 days.

britishboy
July 31st, 2013, 10:26 PM
I know, it's horrible. I mean, they're saying that if an athlete or family member/fan is even accused of being gay, they can be arrested for I believe 16 days.

athletes are given police protection for foreign relations reasons and its the gangs in the street that are worse, they torture them in front of the public and the police and then just walk away. unless were at war, it wont be boycotted, and Russia isn't much of a fan of America so it will make no difference

drew6
August 1st, 2013, 12:43 AM

It's disgusting how they're treated. What, are they not humans? Honestly.

A friend of my told me to watch this.

It's in Russian, but has translated subtitles, if you have the audio up, you'll here the kid sniffling. He's scared out of his mind with what they are threatening him with. 4 or 5 guys got together and made a phony profile offering a lot of money for a boy to go do stuff with a fake old guy called Uncle Dima. So they gave him an address to meet Dima and these fools were waiting for him to show up.

They threaten to ruin the life of the 15 year old gay boy and followed through with one of the threats because posting this video was mentioned. It cuts out at the end when they started physical violence.

Man I hope that kid is okay, but from what I've read about Russia and gays and what this gay boy even said his dad would say, that kid is probably in a hospital and it just depends on who put him there.

Can't stand guys that are only tough in a group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3XEiSiKy-Q

Kameraden
August 1st, 2013, 09:07 AM
You must hate armies then, coward.

Camazotz
August 1st, 2013, 09:43 AM

It's a lot better now than it was 15 years ago. Their are still some extreme cases, but for the most part, I'd say a majority of America is tolerant of gays, whereas a larger majority of Russia is not only intolerant, but anti-gay.

You must hate armies then, coward.

What?

Human
August 1st, 2013, 10:53 AM
I saw that, it's sick especially with Russia's anti gay policies

Kameraden
August 1st, 2013, 11:30 AM
What?

See below, and let your synapses fire.

Can't stand guys that are only tough in a group.

Camazotz
August 1st, 2013, 11:40 AM
See below, and let your synapses fire.

Eh, that's not what he's referring to. I can see how you interpret it that way, but you're taking what he said out of context; he meant he hates bullies and the mob mentality of attacking an individual and hurting them because he's outnumbered.

Kameraden
August 1st, 2013, 11:57 AM
Eh, that's not what he's referring to. I can see how you interpret it that way, but you're taking what he said out of context; he meant he hates bullies and the mob mentality of attacking an individual and hurting them because he's outnumbered.

In the video involving the bottle with urine in it, they did not bully him. They taught him a lesson he'll never forget -- maybe he won't do that crap again.

Moondust
August 1st, 2013, 12:35 PM
That's why I don't trust dating sites 0_0
For one thing, a kid shouldn't be using such ways to go on a date, knowing the dangers( just my opinion)
And also, since when did anyone think they could use their authority & power to rule the lives of the individuals? When did that even start?! Ugh, I wonder when people will start using their minds for a change and let people start living their own lives. Seriously, violence FOR ANY REASON other than self defence is childish, unforgivable and insufficient. I hope whoever started this whole stupid thing burns in Hell.

Trace
August 1st, 2013, 12:36 PM
In the video involving the bottle with urine in it, they did not bully him. They taught him a lesson he'll never forget -- maybe he won't do that crap again.

.. They were luring him to torture him. What part of that don't you fucking get?

Kameraden
August 1st, 2013, 12:44 PM
.. They were luring him to torture him. What part of that don't you fucking get?

I don't believe they were. They did what they wanted to, and they did it well. If they wanted to "torture" him, they could have easily done so.

Trace
August 1st, 2013, 12:46 PM
I don't believe they were. They did what they wanted to, and they did it well. If they wanted to "torture" him, they could have easily done so.

So basically, if I wanted to teach you a lesson, I'd grab 5-6 of my strongest friends, lure you into a park in broad daylight and pore piss on your head while cornering you in and recording the whole thing? Yeah right. That's a "lesson."

Kameraden
August 1st, 2013, 12:48 PM
So basically, if I wanted to teach you a lesson, I'd grab 5-6 of my strongest friends, lure you into a park in broad daylight and pore piss on your head while cornering you in and recording the whole thing? Yeah right. That's a "lesson."

It sure is -- I bet he'll never go sell himself for a computer again.

Trace
August 1st, 2013, 12:50 PM
It sure is -- I bet he'll never go sell himself for a computer again.

I really can't think of a response for you that won't get me banned. Lawl.

Kameraden
August 1st, 2013, 12:55 PM
I really can't think of a response for you that won't get me banned. Lawl.

Then perhaps you should grow up and either argue like an adult, or drop it like an adult.

Trace
August 1st, 2013, 12:57 PM
Then perhaps you should grow up and either argue like an adult, or drop it like an adult.

You do realize this is VT. You do realize this is a place for teenagers to get away..? You do realize that you're supporting these guys when they tortured a kid because of his sexuality, not because they wanted to teach him not to sell himself.

Kameraden
August 1st, 2013, 01:06 PM
You do realize this is VT. You do realize this is a place for teenagers to get away..? You do realize that you're supporting these guys when they tortured a kid because of his sexuality, not because they wanted to teach him not to sell himself.

You're using torture VERY loosely.

Trace
August 1st, 2013, 01:20 PM
You're using torture VERY loosely.

Well it sure as hell isn't "teaching a lesson."

Kameraden
August 1st, 2013, 01:21 PM
Well it sure as hell isn't "teaching a lesson."

It most certainly is.

Trace
August 1st, 2013, 01:22 PM
It most certainly is.

Cornering someone and pouring piss on their head isn't teaching a lesson. It is at the least a glorified form of bullying and that type of harassment should not be tolerated.

britishboy
August 1st, 2013, 01:50 PM
Cornering someone and pouring piss on their head isn't teaching a lesson. It is at the least a glorified form of bullying and that type of harassment should not be tolerated.

the thing is, they have democracy and if they want it, they get it, doesn't matter if we think it's bad or not

Trace
August 1st, 2013, 01:53 PM
the thing is, they have democracy and if they want it, they get it, doesn't matter if we think it's bad or not

Regardless, it isn't right.

britishboy
August 1st, 2013, 02:34 PM
Regardless, it isn't right.

no but if it's what they want, we should leave them be, our countries are always fighting for peoples democracy and then telling them what to do

Trace
August 1st, 2013, 02:37 PM
we should leave them be

britishboy
August 1st, 2013, 02:39 PM

yep, how would you like it if they told you what to do?

Trace
August 1st, 2013, 02:41 PM
yep, how would you like it if they told you what to do?

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware we were telling them what to do.
edit:

Pretty sure I picked the wrong sub-forum for this. I wasn't necessarily looking for a debate as much as I was the response "that's wrong" from everyone. Of course some people decide to defend the homophobes.

britishboy
August 1st, 2013, 02:53 PM
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware we were telling them what to do.
edit:

Pretty sure I picked the wrong sub-forum for this. I wasn't necessarily looking for a debate as much as I was the response "that's wrong" from everyone. Of course some people decide to defend the homophobes.

oh it is wrong and I'm not defending them at all, I'm just saying we want everyone to have democracy and when they want something we tell them what to do

StoppingTime
August 1st, 2013, 04:47 PM

Maybe you should. Allow me to recap your argument:

>It's a "lesson" to torture (I'll explain why in a moment, just you wait ;)) a teenager who made a very poor choice.
>>Said lesson (which you stand by 300%) is an action of inflicting severe pain on someone as a punishment or in order to force them to do or say something.

Now if you've been following along, what I said above is in fact the definition of torture. So if you dare, dare, say that you believe it was perfectly acceptable and not torturous for this to occur, I seriously question many things about you, and hope you never hold any power in any decision ever.

He's not someone anyone should debate with here. I think he'd better fit Stormfront, but for our purposes it's probably best to ignore any further arguments from him, or any ridiculous, radical views like his.

Camazotz
August 1st, 2013, 07:47 PM
I seriously question many things about you, and hope you never hold any power in any decision ever.

He's not someone anyone should debate with here. I think he'd better fit Stormfront, but for our purposes it's probably best to ignore any further arguments from him, or any ridiculous, radical views like his.

:yes::yes::yes:

Torturing people because you disagree with them isn't democracy, that's anarchy. Democracy doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want without repercussions.

Slippers
September 5th, 2013, 03:16 PM
Unfortunately this is typical of narrow minded scum! How and why would anybody wish to inflict such physical pain on another individual merely because of his sexuality?

candorgen
September 5th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Glad I'm not living in Russia then (like most of the middle east countries, where I would have a very real chance of being executed).

Twilly F. Sniper
September 5th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Until I heard that Russia was an extremely homophobic country I had a good amount of respect for them.

teen.jpg
September 5th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Sick bastards.

Kameraden
September 5th, 2013, 06:42 PM
You're all such children. Get over it, it doesn't affect you nor will you change it. Ignore it and move on.

britishboy
September 6th, 2013, 09:43 AM
I dont see why people are so hyped up about this, in every country people get beatern up, not just evil russia, let the Russian law enforcement deal with it