PDA

View Full Version : I'm so messed up right now -.-

billyh123
July 30th, 2013, 03:39 AM
So over the last few years my weight has fluctuated in a vicious cycle, this is because i binge eat for a few weeks on things like chocolate and cakes etc. But then I tend to do crash diets and things like that, but even when I am at my thinnest I still think i'm really fat so lately i've been doing things like making myself vomit after meals and just before i sleep, and I also like give my food to the dog of spit it into some paper, just anything to make it look like i've eaten, but once i've done this and got thin; i just binge again, someone please help omg, i know it'll seem really pathetic because i'm a boy but I really can't help it :( (also I am being treated for bipolar but not got a diagnosis if that helps)

Yugen
July 30th, 2013, 05:07 PM
I think you should tell someone in your life that can help you get the right treatment, before your eating disorder goes too far.

lightPainting
July 30th, 2013, 06:08 PM
I suggest that you Google and watch videos about what the body needs to survive. also what you can do is learn from a raw food diet. I'm not saying following the diet, but at least picking up some knowledge from it.
I suggest these people:
http://www.youtube.com/user/liferegenerator/videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Freelea/videos

answers-101
July 31st, 2013, 12:32 PM
So over the last few years my weight has fluctuated in a vicious cycle, this is because i binge eat for a few weeks on things like chocolate and cakes etc. But then I tend to do crash diets and things like that, but even when I am at my thinnest I still think i'm really fat so lately i've been doing things like making myself vomit after meals and just before i sleep, and I also like give my food to the dog of spit it into some paper, just anything to make it look like i've eaten, but once i've done this and got thin; i just binge again, someone please help omg, i know it'll seem really pathetic because i'm a boy but I really can't help it :( (also I am being treated for bipolar but not got a diagnosis if that helps)

anyone that looses weight drastically fast will go into shock and start binge eating. even if u don't realise you're doing it. your body draws it's energy from your food - and if u dont give it any, it stops working - like a car engine. so after a long period without eating, you will probably end up heading straight for fattening foods that give you an instant relief - such as chocolate and cakes.

the only effective way to loose weight is to loose weight slowly. give your body time to get used to it's new form and you'll find you wont snack (quite) as much as u have been.

hope this helps :)

Moondust
July 31st, 2013, 12:38 PM
Not eating properly only puts your body into survival mode, making it store fat in all the wrong places. Not eating does nothing, it's WHAT you eat that makes the difference. Eat healthier things like salad, nuts and fruit rather than junk food, and eat breakfast, lunch and supper, because each time is vital. Eat the same times each day and make a good routine, otherwise it throws your body out of order. Believe me, my sister did the exact same thing and nearly had to go to the hospital. Nobody cares about your body, nobody except those who nobody will remember when they grow up and end up working as a trash worker.