PDA

View Full Version : I think i have it

Barneytinsen
July 26th, 2013, 05:37 AM
So i really think i have adhd and cause im now in senior year and i notice to myself that i cant study properly (my previous years is like this but this time its getting worse) . so this is the symptoms that i think i may have adhd

-innatentive in classes i often daydream and found myself always confused
-when i read or review i always get distracted by the noise or something that will make me not to read
-if i read i can read a paragraph but the thing is my mind flies away and the result is i ended up reading it again.
-I sometimes get emotionally unstable (i dunno if thats a adhd symptom)
-i sometimes tap my hand or stomp my feet in the ground either the subject is boring me (but the thing is i force myself to understand it but im just having a hard time doing it)
-Easily distracted
-i can easily forget things (for one instance i put a water in a glass then i realize i need to go to the bathroom then after i get out there i completely forget my glass of water i only remember it when i see it)
-emotionally broken :|

so what do you guys think? i dont know how to tell my parents to consult me to a psychologist or something. and other thing do adhd medicine makes your mind in "focus" mode or something? THANKS IN ADVANCE :D

britishboy
July 26th, 2013, 05:41 AM
honestly im not a doctor, but I think you could have a problem such as ADHD, you don't seem to have it that bad and a few pills and you will be fine. however all of what you do could just be a normal teenager! so you need to find out what but relax even if it is, it's mild

Barneytinsen
July 26th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Ok, Thanks for that answer i think ill ask my parent to consult me and get me some meds.

Seth.
July 26th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Yeah, you can try diagnosing stuff on internet forever or you can actually get tested by a doctor.

Barneytinsen
July 27th, 2013, 12:25 PM
ADHD is pretty hard dudes i cant think straight

BTW:Are people with adhd smart?? cause when im in pre school up to 2nd grade im smart as f*ck 1st to 2nd grade im top 3 in class but when i went to middle school i started to go average and now im in senior i really cant concentrate on my studies and causing me to fail some subjects, and is being a computer addict a factor to adhd or something cause im a geek when it comes to computer,and being a computer addict i also think i may have aspergers cause i have a social anxiety and stuff like that and when i face the computer i just feel safe and free.

Pseudogeek
August 26th, 2013, 06:41 AM
I'm in the same boat :lol:
I'm wicked smart *apparently* but I'm always zoned out or fidgeting or moving around, like even when I'm talking to someone I'm looking around and I don't like to sit still. I have a hard time controlling impulses (my little brother walked by me and I just stuck my foot out and tripped him) and I can barely keep myself from hitting people when I get mad. I'm always getting told off for talking in class or not paying attention. And I'm always losing homework and leaving my stuff all around at school (well, homeschool group.)

Drag0nite
August 27th, 2013, 10:38 PM
I have ADHD and it sucks in school. I'll be reading a sentence finish read it agin and do a continuous loop until I put my finger on the page and follow to the next sentence I also have minor dyslexia so that dosnt help. But on subject to the thread I have noticed a lot more symptoms of ADHD the older I got so like in 1st grade none but here comes 10th and it's showing more ADHD. So you might have it but I'm not a doctor so I'm not for sure

Pseudogeek
November 16th, 2013, 12:35 PM
(Deleted)