PDA

View Full Version : Are pictures allowed?

lovesucks
July 21st, 2013, 07:26 PM
Hi umm... Would I be allowed to post a picture of myself (not of my face) on this forum? Like in a thread to ask people if they think I'm overweight or underweight or whatever... I don't know the rules of this forum and I looked for the aswer to this but I couldn't find it :whoops: So yeah... And by picture I mean like from the neck down in shorts with my belly exposed... But nothing sexual. Just enough showing to see my weight and shape.

Thanks for reading!

StoppingTime
July 21st, 2013, 07:33 PM
In short, no. According to our picture policy (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=135179) any picture of you that you post must have your face in it. Of course I'm sure it wouldn't be inappropriate, but regardless, it is against the rules.
Also, posting an image for that purpose isn't really permitted. If you have a specific question about your weight or a possible ED, feel free to post it on the forums.

Thanks for understanding, and feel free to post another thread if you have any specific questions, or PM me with any questions :locked2: