PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

karick
July 21st, 2013, 02:37 PM
It took me a while but i finally decided to make an account so i could really be a part of the site :D . I'm a 17 year old guy and i live in the caribbean (yeah i got year long summers, wouldn't mind some snow tho lol). I like swimming, being with my friends, taking pictures of stuff around me and helping people when i can. As for my religon and sexuality, im a christian and im Bi. Since i finished Sixth form this year im really looking forward to college but when i was in school i was on the debate team, played piano, flute, trumpet and steel pan in band and i liked doing science subjects and will continue doing them in college, especially chem and bio. Im a cool open minded dude and i like meeting new people but i can be kinda shy at times, idk why lol. Btw i fail at spelling so just in case anything ever gets pass spell check without me noticing, im sry :P . Well i hope this isnt too long lol, and i know ill enjoy my time here on VT. Later!

Jessiibear
July 21st, 2013, 06:50 PM
Welcome to VT, karick. :) I heard of sixth form being in Britain but not in the Caribbean! That's cool. And I think it's awesome you can play so many instruments. I wish to play the piano too!

Abyssal Echo
July 21st, 2013, 06:53 PM
Hi Karick :) Welcome to VT

karick
July 22nd, 2013, 10:20 AM
Welcome to VT, karick. :) I heard of sixth form being in Britain but not in the Caribbean! That's cool. And I think it's awesome you can play so many instruments. I wish to play the piano too!

Thanks Jess! Our education system is British based so there are some things in common. Playing music is cool but its also very fun so i hope you can experience that with the piano one day :)

karick
July 22nd, 2013, 10:21 AM
Hi Karick :) Welcome to VT Thanks!

hihowisitgoin
July 22nd, 2013, 03:54 PM
Welcome to VT!

LunarScorpio
July 23rd, 2013, 08:37 AM
Welcome man.

Need any help, post a VT on my profile

AyVannah
July 23rd, 2013, 05:50 PM
Welcome to VT! :)
I love swimming and photography as well x)
Ever wanna chat, drop by my profile and leave a message! :)