PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Disorder

oscarlichen
July 19th, 2013, 07:55 PM
I'm not sure if this goes here, but I've had insomnia for a good portion of my teenage years, and for the past 6 months or so I've been taking Zquil to help me fall asleep. I've tried melatonin, which did close to nothing, and I don't ever drink caffeine anymore after 12, but even without medication I still couldn't possibly imagine falling asleep normally. Zquil works pretty well for me, and It's non addictive (physically, but mentally is another story), but the problem is I'm supposed to talk to a doctor after 2 weeks of use and I still haven't.. And I'm
Pretty sure I have some kind of ADD/ADHD. My sister was diagnosed with it and I was diagnosed with mild OCD, but never talked to the psychologist who diagnoaed me again after that, and I guess what I'm saying is could it be ADHD or ADD/Anxiety disorder? I'm perfectly able to fall asleep during the day if I wanted to take a nap, but if I don't have my medication or just cant fall asleep because i had caffeine, I have something close to a panic attack. It's really starting to worry me, but I don't know what to do about it anymore.