View Full Version : Do i have the symptoms of becoming a possible anorexic?

July 13th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Okay, so lately I've been really depressed about my weight. Im overweight and almost obese and i have really bad self esteem issues. I don't go out with my friends because im afraid of people seeing me and thinking that im fat, during school ill focus more people seeing my fat bulge out when i sit than listening to my teacher, so my low self esteem basically takes over my life; nothing's fun, im paranoid that people only see my size, even when i hear people laugh around me, i think they're laughing at me (i have serious problems right?). Im not suicidal( however if i got hit by a bus or something i wouldn't mind). Anyways, so everytime i eat something i hate myself for it. So i try to eat less, then i cave in and eat because im so hungry and i hate myself even more. Does this sound like anorexia? Well atleast on my way to it because i don't starve myself but i want to..

July 13th, 2013, 07:59 PM
well, if you have one or not, staving your self isn't going to end well. Your just going to end up eating more than you want to, and feeling horrible. The best thing to do is to educate you self about nutrients and fruit (look up 'health benefits of a cucumber') So eat cleaner and and exercise.

July 21st, 2013, 04:05 PM
It could seem tempting but starving yourself is really not the way to go. Starving is terrible for your body and not a way to lose weight.

If you are not comfortable with your weight, try exercising just a little bit a day. Soon you can build up a tolerance for however long you exercise and you can increase the time spent exercising as well as the level of intensity.

Diet and exercise are the right way to lose weight. However, these things can not create confidence. That's something you need to find yourself. I know you can do it.

July 27th, 2013, 12:28 PM
starving your self does alot of bad and if your fat, so what! you can still laugh and have fun and some of the most famous and rich people are fat:)