PDA

View Full Version : Gaining weight (✖╭╮✖)

katiebearr
June 28th, 2013, 06:18 PM
I have gained 1kg in a week. I am extremely unhappy about this but I know it's my own fault.
I've been binging like crazy after school and I have no idea how to stop.
I'm constantly hungry but I'm trying so hard not to be.

Help? .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

lightPainting
June 28th, 2013, 06:30 PM
change what you binge on first before you try to stop binging, it will be easier this way

katiebearr
June 28th, 2013, 06:31 PM
change what you binge on first before you try to stop binging, it will be easier this way

Okay, I'll try that.

lightPainting
June 28th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Okay, I'll try that.

try bananas and apples

katiebearr
June 28th, 2013, 06:52 PM
try bananas and apples

Okay. Thank you.

unknownuser
June 28th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Try not to buy foods you know you might feel the urge to binge on.
Also, when you feel like binging, fill up on some healthy/filling foods fruit/veggies/lean protein/wholesome grains so you feel nice and full and don't feel hungry anymore.

katiebearr
June 28th, 2013, 10:52 PM
Try not to buy foods you know you might feel the urge to binge on.
Also, when you feel like binging, fill up on some healthy/filling foods fruit/veggies/lean protein/wholesome grains so you feel nice and full and don't feel hungry anymore.

My mum does the shopping when I am at school, I don't really get a choice in what she buys.

I can't eat a lot of meats or breads because they make me feel huge after I eat them.

Cinderella96
July 4th, 2013, 03:37 AM
I think you should ask your mom to buy you bananas. They always work for me. They are full with proteins and you won't feel hungry for some time :)
I don't know if this is only happening to me, but whenever I eat an apple i feel hungry after 15 minutes. So i highly recommend bananas :)

katiebearr
July 4th, 2013, 04:59 PM
I think you should ask your mom to buy you bananas. They always work for me. They are full with proteins and you won't feel hungry for some time :)
I don't know if this is only happening to me, but whenever I eat an apple i feel hungry after 15 minutes. So i highly recommend bananas :)

Bananas have a lot of calories D:
89 per 6-7inch banana.

lightPainting
July 4th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Bananas have a lot of calories D:
89 per 6-7inch banana.

just because they have alot of calories dosent mean they are bad for you. go to Youtube and search 'the banana girl' or 'freelee'

katiebearr
July 4th, 2013, 05:53 PM
just because they have alot of calories dosent mean they are bad for you. go to Youtube and search 'the banana girl' or 'freelee'

Calories scare the crap out of me.
I'll Youtube them when I get home, I'm at school at the moment and the school server has blocked most websites.

CharlieHorse
July 4th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Eat fruit an veggies when you are craving for a snack. Drink a lot of water. Avoid desserts and fatty foods like fries, potato chips, etc.
Drink a large glass of water before meals, and eat slowly so that you feel about 70%-80% full by the end of the meal.
Get at least an hour of exercise everyday like running, swimming, etc.
Calories are not bad like a lot think, they are basically energy.
make sure you dont ever consume less calories than your Basal Metabolic Rate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_metabolic_rate).

katiebearr
July 4th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Eat fruit an veggies when you are craving for a snack. Drink a lot of water. Avoid desserts and fatty foods like fries, potato chips, etc.
Drink a large glass of water before meals, and eat slowly so that you feel about 70%-80% full by the end of the meal.
Get at least an hour of exercise everyday like running, swimming, etc.
Calories are not bad like a lot think, they are basically energy.
make sure you dont ever consume less calories than your Basal Metabolic Rate (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_metabolic_rate).

Thanks you so much for your brilliant reply.
I've been drinking two bottles of water a day and exercising for at least half an hour every day. I eat as healthily as I possibly can as well.

CharlieHorse
July 4th, 2013, 07:38 PM
Thanks you so much for your brilliant reply.
I've been drinking two bottles of water a day and exercising for at least half an hour every day. I eat as healthily as I possibly can as well.

That's great :)
Just whatever you do, don't just avoid eating completely, it can have really bad effects on your system.

steve102998
July 4th, 2013, 08:16 PM
try slimful it worked 4 my cousin

katiebearr
July 4th, 2013, 09:47 PM
That's great :)
Just whatever you do, don't just avoid eating completely, it can have really bad effects on your system.

Hmm I'm not really interested in them haha.

CharlieHorse
July 4th, 2013, 09:58 PM

Please don't use any products that "guarantee weight loss". They're all placebo BS.

katiebearr
July 5th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Please don't use any products that "guarantee weight loss". They're all placebo BS.

That's why I am not interested. I am avoiding the pills, bars, shakes, etc. They're all lies haha.
But thanks for letting me know.

lightPainting
July 5th, 2013, 03:26 AM
I'll Youtube them when I get home, I'm at school at the moment and the school server has blocked most websites.

did you see the video?

lightPainting
July 5th, 2013, 03:28 AM

did you see the video? and what is your weight goal?

katiebearr
July 5th, 2013, 04:03 AM
did you see the video? and what is your weight goal?

My weight goal is to get to at least 60kg I am currently an embarrassing 69kg.

lightPainting
July 5th, 2013, 01:06 PM

you do know that once you reach your goal you cant just go back to your previous lifestyle or else you will gain some or all the weight back.

CharlieHorse
July 5th, 2013, 01:07 PM

How tall are you?

katiebearr
July 5th, 2013, 05:39 PM
you do know that once you reach your goal you cant just go back to your previous lifestyle or else you will gain some or all the weight back.
I know that, I'm not going to stop.

How tall are you?
I am 5'1"

lightPainting
July 6th, 2013, 02:41 PM
if you really want to lose the weight now, try going a full day with only eating fruit [or at least 70%] Dont worry about the calories, they wont hurt you. you will be amazed by how quick you will reach your goal when you go on an all natural diet.

jayjay's toocool
July 6th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Most of peoples food cravings come from boredom hang out a lot more with friends and bring like either money or one snack and see how that goes, and how much is 1kg in pounds don't feel like doing the math... wait 2.20462 Thank god for google

katiebearr
July 7th, 2013, 03:07 AM
I'm exercising more and trying not to think too much about calories. Btw what's with the jersey post?

lightPainting
July 7th, 2013, 03:14 PM
I'm exercising more and trying not to think too much about calories. Btw what's with the jersey post?

as long as you are eating cleaner, you'r good. And i dont know about jersey. that was kinda wierd

katiebearr
July 7th, 2013, 05:32 PM
as long as you are eating cleaner, you'r good. And i dont know about jersey. that was kinda wierd

Awesome. Thanks for the help!