PDA

View Full Version : Art Dump

pokedragonS8
June 27th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Okay, I looked around(Rules)... Nothing was said about Art Dumps...
So I do apologise if people do not like this...

Basically, the owner of a thread post's drawings here, whether it be in a comment or in the main post...

So, this is pretty much a mini gallery of future drawings...
I just got back from holiday, so s'cuse me if my art's a bit of...
Anyways, I best stop rambling, yes?

I drew this yesterday...
http://i41.tinypic.com/2i6hy81.png

Uhh, if anyone wants to request...I'll guess I'll take up to two at a time... :whoops:

Hmm, it seems this site lowers quality level...
Well, if anyone does want a request, I'll put all requests in my Deviantart account... (Sites really nice, (if you wish to find me, I'm pokedragonS8) Sorry for Spam...)

Again, apologies if this is against rules...(Even though I checked...)

Miserabilia
June 27th, 2013, 12:53 AM
I think this is allowed for as far as i know.
I like your drawing :)

Origami
June 27th, 2013, 12:58 AM
What program are you lining/coloring these in?

Also, if you want to avoid VT's annoying image killer, use a site like Imgur (imgur.com) or TinyPic (tinypic.com) to upload your images and then post the BBCode here.

pokedragonS8
June 27th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Thank you~

I use Photoshop!

Ah, yes, I used Tinypic on other Forums...

Origami
June 27th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Thank you~

I use Photoshop!

Ah, yes, I used Tinypic on other Forums...

It looks like you're using the pencil tool set to a 1px width to draw your lines which makes then appear very rigid.

Do you use a tablet? If so use the brush tool! Set it to 3px - 5px and a 100% hardness. Your lines will be much smoother! If you use a mouse, learn to use a pentool then do the same thing when stroking the path!

(:

pokedragonS8
June 27th, 2013, 01:27 AM
It looks like you're using the pencil tool set to a 1px width to draw your lines which makes then appear very rigid.

Do you use a tablet? If so use the brush tool! Set it to 3px - 5px and a 100% hardness. Your lines will be much smoother! If you use a mouse, learn to use a pentool then do the same thing when stroking the path!

(:

I use Pencil set at 2Px.

Yes, I do use a tablet~

Ohhhh, but that wouldn't allow me to use the Wand tool... D:
I have shaky hands from my dad, so thats why I use a wand tool, as when I don't I'm terrible at colouring...

Oh, but I do thank you for feedback! :whoops:

Origami
June 27th, 2013, 01:30 AM
I use Pencil set at 2Px.

Yes, I do use a tablet~

Ohhhh, but that wouldn't allow me to use the Wand tool... D:
I have shaky hands from my dad, so thats why I use a wand tool, as when I don't I'm terrible at colouring...

Oh, but I do thank you for feedback! :whoops:

Anytime.

Anyway... to contribute to the art dump with one of my own Photoshop pieces;

This was done months ago. The original art is not my own; however, the lineart and coloring are.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/123/9/5/95fbc0e3990c3215e6333808a02f7f82-d4ydzdh.png

I might post more later.

pokedragonS8
June 27th, 2013, 01:33 AM
Anytime.

Anyway... to contribute to the art dump with one of my own Photoshop pieces;

This was done months ago. The original art is not my own; however, the lineart and coloring are.

image (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/123/9/5/95fbc0e3990c3215e6333808a02f7f82-d4ydzdh.png)

I might post more later.

Ohhhhhhhhh, so nice!

Heh, I'll show this to my friend next week, she loves Naruto~