PDA

View Full Version : I think I have mild schizophrenia

Chelsea716
June 20th, 2013, 01:46 AM
Sometimes I think I have schizophrenia. I was reading a book today when for some reason I just stared at the wall for a few minutes, with a blank mind. This happens all the time. I will just stare at something and sometimes k just blank out. I sometimes start hearing a voice in my head telling me to wake up. I will sometimes even start talking to my voices in public. They just come and go. One voice is like a dalek in sound, another sounds like clicking, and sometimes I hear a voice that I can't figure out. These voices are telling me things and I don't know why. Sometimes I panic and I need something to be with. I also randomly twitch sometimes and I dont know why. It's normally my head twitches or my nose or my leg. Once every hour or sometimes like twice in a minute.
Whats wrong with me?

tubanic
June 21st, 2013, 05:12 PM
There is a lot more to schizophrenia than what you are experiencing. Many people have voices in their heads. My invisible sister has been talking to me for years and the psychologists didn't find it strange. I think you may be jumping to conclusions. I'm here for you if things get tough :)

Chelsea716
June 22nd, 2013, 03:07 AM
Its not just that their talking to me, they are trying to influence me to do bad things.

tubanic
June 22nd, 2013, 11:31 AM
Maybe you have mild psychosis. Schizophrenia is a very serious condition, I think you would be in a much worse state if you had it. See a psychologist about it?

MrMundane
June 29th, 2013, 03:07 AM
schizotypal is worth looking into, it's a milder form of schizophrenia.

Miserabilia
June 29th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Could be.... but it actualy sounds like some type of petit mal seizure, if you are totally absent and cant control it

Miserabilia
June 29th, 2013, 10:22 AM
schizotypal is worth looking into, it's a milder form of schizophrenia.

OMG your signature... My favourite movie evar! :D