PDA

View Full Version : Jacking Off A Lot

Zwxg
May 21st, 2013, 08:52 AM
So like last weekend, I don't know why but I was extremely horny. I litterally jerked off like around 5 times a day. Anyways now I can't jerk off anymore cause my dick hurts. My question is: is this a normal effect of jerking off a lot? Btw I've also noticed that these bumps were beginning to form on the shaft and they hurt when you like squeeze it from jerking off. If you guys can help thanks.

sammyhockeylegend
May 21st, 2013, 10:07 AM
i have done that 2 and u just like give it a rest for a cuple of days and it goes back to normal :)

Jamesison
May 21st, 2013, 11:27 AM
I have doen the same some times I am more horney then outher days.

johnsmith1
May 21st, 2013, 11:30 AM
I've rested for a day or two whwn overdoing it. Not sure on the bumps though

Jake Morgan
May 21st, 2013, 11:34 AM
Blisters?

Collins1
May 21st, 2013, 11:35 AM
One week I might not do it at all, and the next week I might do it like 3 or 5 times a day. I'm not sure about the bumps, I have small bumps at the shaft, but they don't hurt in any way?

FergusDunn
May 21st, 2013, 12:41 PM
Get lube or lotion -

yes for sure I have spells when its extra horny you just have to take care of things

maybe the bumps are fordyce spots - or hair follicles

Take a break for a day or so - condoms are good to if you get sore

Alex_
May 21st, 2013, 03:06 PM
The bumps are where hair is about to grow, I have them too! And I have Al's found myself jacking off a lot lately

Trenton_
May 21st, 2013, 04:30 PM
speed bumps??

kingmods
May 21st, 2013, 04:34 PM
Ya you are fine just rest and the bumps are probably just pimples

AliveAndWell
May 21st, 2013, 04:56 PM
So like last weekend, I don't know why but I was extremely horny. I litterally jerked off like around 5 times a day. Anyways now I can't jerk off anymore cause my dick hurts. My question is: is this a normal effect of jerking off a lot? Btw I've also noticed that these bumps were beginning to form on the shaft and they hurt when you like squeeze it from jerking off. If you guys can help thanks.

I had the same issue. Except, the tip of my penis was rubbed raw and hurt if anything touched it. It is normal to jerk a lot like that.

SniperKing
May 22nd, 2013, 04:53 AM
yeah its normal for abrasions to appear after vigorous attention to nay body part, including the penis.

Josh Morgan
May 22nd, 2013, 06:09 AM
Teat it more gently in the future.

Hermes
May 24th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Was a girl staying with you? I have had odd days when I have been that horny too and I suspect it is due to pheromones from whoever you have been near.

Usually the following day I feel less horny than usual so I don't have the problem of wanking a sore penis as I don't feel the urge to.

Kasidit
May 24th, 2013, 07:19 AM
When I get really horny I Jerk off ( I call CHUCWOW ) 8 times a day
But normally 1-5 times a day

smithers
May 27th, 2013, 11:43 PM
this is very normal
happened to me also

Steveo1000
July 2nd, 2013, 01:21 PM
i did it 12 times in a day just give it a break it will be back to normal soon

joeyysmitts14
July 2nd, 2013, 01:38 PM
Jst rest ur di k. Hahaha it happens to everyone. Over used it.

foxtrot.12
July 2nd, 2013, 02:56 PM
i have little bumps too and yes i hurt if i jack off too much and as far as the random horny it's hormones it'll pass

Panda27
July 4th, 2013, 11:39 PM
I've done this. It will be back to normal in a day or two

DerBear
July 5th, 2013, 08:49 AM
If you do it too much you can start to feel pain, I'd leave it for around 2-3 days and then resume normal activity, you might also want to try less grip and ensure you don't pinch the skin tightly.

Jasper120
July 5th, 2013, 10:36 AM
It's normal.

iluvthee07
July 5th, 2013, 11:35 AM
When extremely horny, I read literotica and let myself drip for sometime.

I once heard too much masturbation though pleasureable can cause problems in the future, hence it is advisable to limit it to once a day (maximum).

photojared
July 5th, 2013, 12:31 PM
its fine, just pace yourself

frankman
July 5th, 2013, 01:22 PM

It's normal to jack off alot... Like a few days ago I jacked off 10 times... The trick to not getting sore is to use lube, I don't suggest that you use Vaseline because it can be a bitch to get off. You can use things like cooking oil or lotion, baby oil is nice, and Aloe Vera is awesome because of the cooling sensation, but what I mostly use is hair conditioner, it sounds weird but works great, but be careful because you only need like a little dot and that will go around your whole penis...

Morgoth42
July 10th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Give it a few days and you'll be ready to go.

kirikiri94
July 10th, 2013, 05:02 PM
I'm always jerkked off like 2 or 3 times a day and I nevet ha the slightest problem

Montreal1993
July 12th, 2013, 12:30 AM
I did it when friends were over. I didn't feel the need to do it for days. If u have any suggestions, had a similar experience or want to comment u can comment on my thread called something about masturbating with friend but it spelt wrong it's on pg one

Montreal1993
July 12th, 2013, 12:32 AM
I've done this. It will be back to normal in a day or two

Sorry it's called masturbation drive

marc_not_mark
July 12th, 2013, 08:24 PM
I've gotten sore from jacking too much but it felt better in a few days. most days i do it once but once in a while if i'm horny and bored i might do it 2-3 in a day but that only happens like once every couple of months

The captain
July 13th, 2013, 11:58 AM
I feel more horny during weekends or vacations..I guess it's normal

jxmes
July 13th, 2013, 12:01 PM
its happened to me too, just have a day or two to rest, and i get the bumps too, theyre perfectly normal

Piccolos
July 14th, 2013, 08:41 AM
I've never wanked 5 times a day :D, I would just wait for about a week and when the pain isn't over, it wouldn't be because you jerked 5 times, so talkt to your parents and call a doctor

Samstar
July 14th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Yep, it's totally normal that your dick would be a bit sore from jerking off too much in a day. As for the spots, they could be forcydes spots (However you spell it) or hair follicles maybe? How exactly do the spots look? It's probably nothing to worry about, but it would be best to diagnose what the spots are. If you can't figure out what they are yourself, you had probably best go to the doctors and get them checked out.

FroBro16
July 14th, 2013, 11:31 AM
I'd say just take a break for a few days and the bumps may be just your skin being irritated from all the friction of rubbing

TroyTroyTroy
July 14th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Dude, you beat your dick until it hurts? That's not cool. And most likely isn't healthy.

ralphcarmineleo
July 14th, 2013, 03:57 PM
lol all things in moderation. including moderation