PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for explanations... help?

unsaidwords
April 26th, 2013, 07:02 AM
So i'm inpatient, but spending a week home to see how i react in a normal event. Thing is, I asked my doctor what "i had" and he said it was social anxiety (no big surprise there) and "a Schizophreniform disorder". I would like to no if there's more people who suffer from it. Can it be cured? He says i'll have to be inpatient for a long time, to know it doesn't get worse? I would like explanations, and I thank in advance if you read this.

(I don't know if it's the right place, this post...)

Kisses.

Kuurachan
May 20th, 2013, 11:17 PM
You're in the right place :)
There are many, MANY other people who suffer from it.
I am no expert on the subject, but I from what I research, it is incurable, but is almost nonexistent if proper medication is given. People are making new discoveries each day, but from what I am aware there is no cure as of yet, though it isn't harmful, just annoying. Take proper medication and youll be fine :) believe me, you're not alone. If you need more info, I'm sure others will answer. As I said, I'm no pro.

unsaidwords
June 8th, 2013, 01:58 PM
You're in the right place :)
There are many, MANY other people who suffer from it.
I am no expert on the subject, but I from what I research, it is incurable, but is almost nonexistent if proper medication is given. People are making new discoveries each day, but from what I am aware there is no cure as of yet, though it isn't harmful, just annoying. Take proper medication and youll be fine :) believe me, you're not alone. If you need more info, I'm sure others will answer. As I said, I'm no pro.
Thank you for the help, for replying... although the part of medication is tricky - my parents expect me to go without medication for the rest of my life, and won't accept any other answer :(