PDA

View Full Version : Dorming this summer

apiago16
April 20th, 2013, 09:25 AM
So this summer i will be heading to vegas for a week for a summer camp and i will be rooming in the dorms at the college its held at. I dont have any idea who my roomate will be, so i dont know what to expect. Since its vegas in the summer, ill probably want to sleep with just my boxers. Is that weird? And the bathrooms in dorms are for the whole hall right? And, since we will be out all day, is it weird if i offer to give him a foot massage if he gives me one?

Zakky Boy
April 20th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Sleeping with just boxers is fine, most of the guys will probably do that as well. Yes I think bathrooms are shared for all those in the one hall. Hope this helps

Unchained_Shadow
April 20th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Cool i wanna go to vegas never been but anyways that's normal cuz i sleep in my boxers all the time & i don't mind ppl seeing me shirtless at all. Some dorms have bathrooms for the whole hall some don't. Yeah im sure it's ok to give him a foot massage if u get 1 even thought i've never done that before.

Ghareth
April 20th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Our soccer camp and tournaments are in college dorms and everyone sleeps in boxers and bathrooms are usually in the hall or sweet but nobody touches each others feet. But the showers are down there too.

tide23
April 20th, 2013, 06:56 PM
That is fine most guys do it

Catdogmouse1
April 21st, 2013, 02:37 PM
Ya most of my friend sleep in just their boxers. Shouldn't be a problem. And ya, is try the foot massage. Are u hoping it develops into more tho? It u just like giving foot massages?

Ghareth
April 21st, 2013, 03:36 PM
yea a half a foot long massage HAHAHAHAHAHA

Michael Anthony
April 21st, 2013, 06:04 PM
sleeping in boxers is pretty normal for guys so no problem there.
probably have a common bathroom and common showers down the hallway somewhere. common showers are actually fun once you get used to them.
the foot massage sounds sketchy.

StoneColdNicky
April 21st, 2013, 06:09 PM
I lived in a dorm, and it would have been weird if my roommate had offered me a foot massage after we'd known each other for three years, let alone after you've only known the guy a couple of weeks or however long it is.

mikeroc
April 21st, 2013, 09:31 PM
I sleep in a dorm when I do my wrestling camp each summer and no one cares how u sleep as long as your not nude, yea the bathrooms are for the whole floor or section which means you need to hurry back and shower if you dont want to wait and if I was close with the kid who I'm rooming with than yeah maybe a foot massage if not I prob wouldn't try it

Mark20
April 21st, 2013, 09:34 PM
sleeping in just your boxers is fine most guys probably would. giving a foot massage is a little bit weird just to ask but if he's cool with it then go for it aha just asking might be a little awkward

Cicero
April 21st, 2013, 11:47 PM
It's fine if you sleep in just boxers, when I went to a church camp 4 years ago the guys in our big room (20 beds in the whole room, so 20 guys) slept shirtless with just boxers (well, about 30-40% did).

Foot massage thing is weird.

SammyKitty
April 22nd, 2013, 04:02 AM
sleeping in boxers is perfectly fine. the foot massage is a bit weird tho :P

justin 13
April 22nd, 2013, 03:14 PM
sleeping in boxers is perfectly fine. the foot massage is a bit weird tho :P

I agree.

FergusDunn
April 22nd, 2013, 03:21 PM
Most colleges have on line details - pics - 360 walk rounds of the dorms but hey ho just enjoy dude - just enjoy dude.

and you can alwys arrange to swop rooms if you get somebody better

Evancosta
April 22nd, 2013, 08:40 PM
Boxers are fine. I would hold off on the foot massage thing-that might weird the other person out.

Jevon
April 22nd, 2013, 08:45 PM
You can do watever you want as long as your roommate is ok with it...I'm going to costa rica this summer for a camp so yah Im just saying what I think

Luke91
April 23rd, 2013, 04:10 PM
At every school trip and summer camp I have gone to, all the boys sleep shirtless and in boxers or boxer briefs. I have stayed in dorms with one big restroom and shower area. Have fun.

magman
April 24th, 2013, 11:24 AM
boxers are fine, not sure bout the foot tho