PDA

View Full Version : Changes

pjones
April 16th, 2013, 07:54 PM
I'm going through changes recently and it's all pretty good except for my voice squeaking....that sucks.

One thing is my erect penis is longer now but not really any fatter. Should both things happen at the same time or will it get fatter soon? Its thinner than the friends I've seen with an erection but about the same length as theirs.

Paulo_123
April 16th, 2013, 07:58 PM
I'm going through changes recently and it's all pretty good except for my voice squeaking....that sucks.

One thing is my erect penis is longer now but not really any fatter. Should both things happen at the same time or will it get fatter soon? Its thinner than the friends I've seen with an erection but about the same length as theirs.

pjones, I think that your penis will get fatter first and then the squeaky voice should take care of itself... At least that was how my brother was like...

sweaterboi
April 16th, 2013, 08:31 PM

no worries, you're fine. Everyone grow at different rates, so you sound pretty normal. :)

sweaterboi
April 16th, 2013, 08:33 PM
and yea, the voice part stinks, mine did that until 15 , grrr

Meh Guy
April 16th, 2013, 08:44 PM
It won't nessicarily get fatter but it may and I can't say since I got both at the same time

justin 13
April 17th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Dude, I think my dick is still growing and I am changing my voice now. We are gonna be ok!

Straya
April 17th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Different for everyone it should getter fatter with time but everyone develops in different ways and different times

johnsmith1
April 17th, 2013, 10:48 AM
We all develop in our own ways and times.There's also nothing to say that your voice will break firs or that you will get thincker first, so dont worry on which order it happens either.

magman
April 17th, 2013, 11:07 AM
don't worry bout it i'd say you are fine man, we all progree differently dude

xmojox
April 17th, 2013, 12:11 PM

Everyone develops differently, but from all I've read, most guys get longer before they get fatter. And yeah, the voice thing sucks much ass.

Fanta_Lover44
April 17th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Don't worry everything fine, it will get bigger and your voice will sort it's self out! Don't panic mate.

brodyk15
April 17th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Your body will grow at its own pace. Don't worry about what your friend's looks like.

pjones
April 18th, 2013, 06:03 PM
thanks everyone. I appreciate your posts, makes me feel a little better.

The_Hunger_Games
April 18th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Yeah everyone develops differently ur fine dude