PDA

View Full Version : Shaving pubes

ChanChan976
April 14th, 2013, 07:22 PM
I decided to shave half my pubes off and see how it feels until later. It feels good but i wondered why some guys shave. Im not havin sex or nothing but it was just too hard to manage and sometimes painful when it got in clumps. And if you have shaved before how long does it take to grow back?:what: Ive heard boys at my school say their trimmed but i think the shaved looked better.

Meh Guy
April 14th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Hmm for me it starts to get thick around the 1-2 month period. And personally I like the shaved look too

RadioPlayer
April 14th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Shaving or trimming is your personal preference. When I was younger, I tried shaving and it itched really bad. But now that I'm older and have shaved many more times, I can tell you that the itchiness and irritation slowly go away each time you shave.

Some guys like to shave simply because they don't like their pubic hair. If you play sports or sweat a lot, it can be a matter of cleanliness.

The_Hunger_Games
April 14th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Me personally I like trimming. It inches like crazy if you shave al the way. But it's all up to you.

ChanChan976
April 15th, 2013, 05:26 AM
How do you trim? Is it just cutting it all down to a certain size and how do you get it even?

radioactive
May 7th, 2013, 10:52 PM
I took me a month for it to get back big

Cruiseguy
May 7th, 2013, 11:06 PM
I use to have a complete bush, then I completely shaved it. It was TOTALY weird. After a while I came to like it. Now I trim about every week, but its completely a personal choice.

iloveladygaga
May 8th, 2013, 12:46 PM
I'm not really sexually active either but i shave! It makes me feel better, it looks better, it enhances your dick size... many advantages. Mine usually takes around the 3 month mark to grow out again fully. But i'll have it shaved my then. :P

iloveladygaga
May 8th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Trimming is much easier than shaving too! All you need is a comb and a scissors or even easier, a beard trimmer!! With the comb, just comb up some hair and cut along the top of the comb. This gives you an even look all the way across. The beard trimmer just take your time and it will give you an even cut too! Good luck!

FergusDunn
May 8th, 2013, 06:46 PM
I shave just cos it more comfortable and less sweaty - pits - pubes real quick in the showers after sports and more comfortable say with a jock or shorts and cup.