PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Aidoon123
April 13th, 2013, 03:34 PM
So, I have a girlfriend and I really like her. It's new and exciting. She is smart, funny and is one of my best-friends. I love her alot. There is this guy, he is funny, good-looking and just amazing. I find that I want to get closer to him every single day. It was just last Friday when I looked at him and I just couldn't stop. His hair, his eyes just everything. Our eyes met and he smiled and ever since then I feel... I don't really know how I feel. It's the weeked now. I want to go to school so I can just see him and talk to him. I am very confused and want an answer. Loads of you will say I'm bi or just curious but this feeling is very new. I feel elated when I am with him, and very lonly and depressed without him... Sorry for making this long I just needed to give the details. I want your opinion on what this is I am feeling and how to face it because I don't want to have this feeling for another four years. Thanks

OFD-Lt.Mark
April 13th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Nothin wrong with it. Hormones probably but talk to him, and maybe he will want to have fun on the side. Never no ;)

Aidoon123
April 13th, 2013, 03:49 PM
No way. I am not going to cheat, because that is horrible. This is what would happen Me: 'I like you' Him: 'Are you serious' Me: 'Yes' Him: 'Eughh(walks out). So no, I don't plan on telling him.. I'm looking for a serious solution.

johnsmith1
April 13th, 2013, 03:56 PM
First off, there is nothing wrong in being bi or gay. Secondly, yes you need to speek to this guy (if you feel comfortable to) to try and figure out if this is some crush or if you genuinely like him. If you do, and you find yourself with the position that you want/ can have this guy as a bf then you would have to choose between him or your gf (and I would say that irrestpective of the fact if you had to choose between 2 girls, 2 boys or in this case one of each).

cpkid09
April 13th, 2013, 03:57 PM
honestly i think u just have a crush on this guy i have experienced this with girls and boys too so like i know how you feel. im gonna be honest i talked to a guy when i was with my ex and we traded pics and i really regret it. Personally since you said he smiled at u i think he likes u because when guys see other guys their first reaction isnt usually to smile haha. sorry this is long i jut wanted to try and give you a solution

Aidoon123
April 13th, 2013, 04:04 PM
You both make very good points. I honestly don't know what this is and I wouldn't even know what to say to him... It would be so akward to say to him that I like him in that way. I wouldn't dump my girlfriend... it would be devestating for her. I'm still so confused. Is there anyway I can just repress the feeling? I can't confront it... More suggestions are very much welcome because I am at a loss here...

Meh Guy
April 13th, 2013, 04:10 PM
So, I have a girlfriend and I really like her. It's new and exciting. She is smart, funny and is one of my best-friends. I love her alot. There is this guy, he is funny, good-looking and just amazing. I find that I want to get closer to him every single day. It was just last Friday when I looked at him and I just couldn't stop. His hair, his eyes just everything. Our eyes met and he smiled and ever since then I feel... I don't really know how I feel. It's the weeked now. I want to go to school so I can just see him and talk to him. I am very confused and want an answer. Loads of you will say I'm bi or just curious but this feeling is very new. I feel elated when I am with him, and very lonly and depressed without him... Sorry for making this long I just needed to give the details. I want your opinion on what this is I am feeling and how to face it because I don't want to have this feeling for another four years. Thanks

Well really there isn't anything else to say, that sounds bi. Although I don't know your age, your hormones could be raging causing this "love" feeling but if you really feel this way ou should talk to someone close to you

Aidoon123
April 13th, 2013, 04:14 PM
It's so confusing because I don't know eitheir. I think I might be bi but this specific feeling is only towards this guy. It's not like lust or just a 'crush' it's something more I think... I can't tell him, or I'm just too afraid to tell him.. :(

johnsmith1
April 13th, 2013, 04:15 PM
You both make very good points. I honestly don't know what this is and I wouldn't even know what to say to him... It would be so akward to say to him that I like him in that way. I wouldn't dump my girlfriend... it would be devestating for her. I'm still so confused. Is there anyway I can just repress the feeling? I can't confront it... More suggestions are very much welcome because I am at a loss here...

Unfortunately feelings are nott so easy to turn on and off like a light switch. Howwell do you know him? Talk to him in terms of if he has a girlfreind. Tell him about your girfriend. It might be the case that you can either convince yourself that he is happy in his situation, and that you are happy with ypur girlfriend.

Aidoon123
April 13th, 2013, 04:21 PM
I am fairly sure he is currently single and I am very happy with my girlfriend. So, I don't know how to handle it, sorry but being 14 makes everything, eughhh is the word to describe it :(

Aidoon123
April 13th, 2013, 05:58 PM
I also don't mind if people want to PM a more personal answer.

Aidoon123
April 14th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Anyone?