PDA

View Full Version : Fetish??

Meh Guy
April 11th, 2013, 08:26 PM
My friend and I were hanging out the other day and he said he had a foot fetish. I want to know, what is it? I tried googling it and I still am unsure of what it means.

Sam98c
April 11th, 2013, 08:32 PM
its a liking for a certain thing. like a certain something that turns you on. So for him, feet turns him on.

Second Chance
April 11th, 2013, 11:45 PM
What is means is that your friend finds feet sexually attractive, and he basically jacks off to people's feet.

CharlieHorse
April 11th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Sexy feet.
Did you turn off the safesearch when you searched foot fetish?
lots of stuff should pop up.
I'm not saying do it, I'm just saying that it's there.

Meh Guy
April 12th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Sexy feet.
Did you turn off the safesearch when you searched foot fetish?
lots of stuff should pop up.
I'm not saying do it, I'm just saying that it's there.

Yeah I guess I just don't understand how that is sexually attractive so it didn't really make me understand but I guess we're all different.:D

FergusDunn
April 12th, 2013, 10:57 AM
My friend and I were hanging out the other day and he said he had a foot fetish. I want to know, what is it? I tried googling it and I still am unsure of what it means.

well as your friend as mentioned it you would be better to ask him/her. what exactly thier fetish is. It varies so much person to person.

mrfrog871
April 12th, 2013, 12:53 PM
well as your friend as mentioned it you would be better to ask him/her. what exactly thier fetish is. It varies so much person to person.

Yep haha myfriend told me he asked for pictures of them

Jamesison
April 12th, 2013, 01:00 PM
NOt sure if I would want to lick some feet lol But each to there own...

slimboy1997
April 14th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Well, first of all; A fetish is something unique to each person! A fetish is something that makes that person ROCK HARD!! So, for your friend, the sight of bare feet makes him horny!

Brazilianguy
April 14th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Everyone has a fetish, something that really turns you on. So your friend basically gets horny from feet

Troy35216
April 14th, 2013, 04:41 PM
yeah i've seen lots of people on here with foot fetishes so i guess they are common but i don't understand them myself. but it makes me wonder if it's just looking at feet that they like? i'm wondering if there is such a thing as a "foot job" version of a hand job. i bet that would make them go nuts. but idk. i guess you can have a fetish about just about anything.