PDA

View Full Version : Dance!!

Jalin
April 8th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Hey everyone!
It's been a while since I've been on this site..
But just recently at my school we hosted a talent show kinda deal, and each contestant had to obviously perform a talent.
Since I've been dancing for 6 years and is one of my stronger talents, of course I chose to dance.

The recording was taped from a phone, so please don't mind the poor quality. You can still get a full feel of what the choreography is though. :)
Click here to watch it! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUEw7-XFXPM)

Tell me what you guys think! (:

BigBoy1324
April 9th, 2013, 04:11 PM
CAN YOU TEACH ME TO DANCE LIKE THAT!!!! ....but seriously I would love to know how to do that.

TinyDancer
April 9th, 2013, 04:28 PM
You are very talented! Have you had any formal training? If not you should look into it!

Mirage
April 9th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Whoa, you're great! Keep it up dude.

dontfiguremeout
April 10th, 2013, 01:14 AM
That's pretty cool! I'm a dancer too, but I can't hip hop for life! hahaha! Good job!

Jalin
April 13th, 2013, 03:37 PM
Haha thanks everyone!! :)
I hope to become professional soon.
@TinyDancer- I've never taken a formal class. I've gone to dance conventions such as the Pulse and I've met with some amazing choreographers!
I'm from a small city so there aren't really dance studios with a style of dance that I'd like to take.

Faolan
May 24th, 2013, 05:13 PM
You're an awesome dancer! Great job representing boys who dance! I do ballet, so not quite the same thing as hip hop, but that video is awesome! Don't stop dancing!

Browny
July 14th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Dude that was mind blowing,you are really good!! I dance too I mostly do animation and popping if its not to much to ask I'd like you to check out my videoing tell me what you think it's a freestyle.
http://youtu.be/x3zpdEph9fw

Rayquaza
July 14th, 2013, 05:18 AM
I really enjoyed it, especially being a dancer myself, but I have to say that was wayyyy better than me xD