PDA

View Full Version : I need some advice

Lowy
April 7th, 2013, 04:33 AM
Hi!
It's my first really post here.
I need advice because I really don't know what to do. I know a guy in my college and I think I start having feelings for him. We spent a lot of time together, sometimes with other friends, we have lunch together, I sat next to him when we have the same lessons.
I know he's not in a relationship, and he's never been (just like me...).
The problem is that I don't know how to tell him how I feel and my academic year come to the end in a few weeks.

So any advice ?

Harley Quinn
April 7th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Well, you already spend a lot of time with him, so you know you have the opportunity to tell him. You could just come right and say it when you're having a conversation, or you could just text him, write a note, or walk right up to him, in private of course. I think though you need to establish if he doesn't already know because most people do know when someone likes them.

Lowy
April 8th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Okay so I can talk to him in private, in a conversation like :
-hey, by the way, I think I've feelings for you
It could be weird, isn't it ?

RealWorldGirl
April 8th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Hey Lowy,

yeh that could be weird.

I think you should actually ask him. That way it doesn't put you so on the spot and it isn't awkward if he kind of rejects the idea...either way, it'll put it into his head that you may have feelings for him - and he'll come around in the end.

Just ask, "Hey, do you like me? Like, like like me?"

Goooood luck, girl!

Taryn98
April 8th, 2013, 05:27 PM
I think it's best to be direct and ask him either to hang out or specifically for a date. It's not really more complicated than that.

Lonely teen
April 8th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Okay so I can talk to him in private, in a conversation like :
-hey, by the way, I think I've feelings for you
It could be weird, isn't it ?

Don't say I think because that will make him think that your not sure

fast8
April 8th, 2013, 06:04 PM
yea just come stright out an talk to him best results that way