PDA

View Full Version : Girls please answer

Giannaras
April 5th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Would you ever date someone that you think he has a lack of personality or his clothing is less than average would that be a reason to reject him or tease him if he asked you out?

Harley Quinn
April 5th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Would you ever date someone that you think he has a lack of personality or his clothing is less than average would that be a reason to reject him or tease him if he asked you out?

To be fair and honest, I would reject anyone that didn't have at least a decent personality. I mean, it'd be like talking to a brick. Clothes wise, no I don't care as long as you don't look like a tramp. Less than average doesn't have to mean terrible.

FullyAlive
April 5th, 2013, 05:58 PM
What exactly is less than average clothing?? Are we talking cost cause I couldn't care less how much clothing costs but otherwise I'm not sure.

But personality is a deal breaker, they've definitely got to have one and its got to be loud enough to match mine or else we'd never last.

I'd never tease anyone but I'd also never say yes if it wasn't someone i liked and personality would always be a big part of it.

BebeFleur.
April 5th, 2013, 06:10 PM
Average clothing: So what? Unless you're wearing a grocery bag I'm okay :)

Personality: What do you consider lacking personality? I used to think I had no personality, but I was just shy...

And remember, quality not quantity. You can have the biggest personality, but be the biggest jerk.

Reanne
April 5th, 2013, 06:43 PM
I think it's a bit hard to be attracted to someone if you didn't think they had a personality.

Clothes wise... it doesn't matter what they wear as long as they present themselves well.

Jess
April 5th, 2013, 08:24 PM
If they don't even have a personality then yes I would reject him. But I could care less about the clothing (unless it's barely anything or a bag or something)

jayyy-lmao
April 6th, 2013, 10:25 AM

The only reason I would reject someone is if I found them truly repulsive. And I would never, ever tease them over it.

peaceNlove
April 6th, 2013, 11:01 AM
for personality, they have to be really funny and caring, so if they weren't, then i probably wouldn't be attracted to them.

for clothes, it doesnt matter to me

and i would never tease someone if they asked me out. i feel bad anytime i reject someone.