PDA

View Full Version : How?

Captain Who
April 5th, 2013, 09:21 AM
How could I be more like-able?? I try hard to seem kind (I am kind) and act normal as possible around people, but when I want to ask them out after leaving hints I just can't so I wait and see if they would ask me out or even like me for the matter of fact. But no, Nobody has ever had a crush on me. Or anything of the sort so, any advice?

thatguywhosaysEH
April 5th, 2013, 02:31 PM
You can't be sure that nobody has had a crush on you. They might be just as scared to ask you out as you are to ask them out.

Origami
April 5th, 2013, 02:39 PM
How could I be more like-able?? I try hard to seem kind (I am kind) and act normal as possible around people, but when I want to ask them out after leaving hints I just can't so I wait and see if they would ask me out or even like me for the matter of fact. But no, Nobody has ever had a crush on me. Or anything of the sort so, any advice?

Sometimes you just have to make that move. Hinting just doesn't work a lot of times. Waiting around for the something to happen could be a bad call.

Be bold. Take a risk. Get hurt. Get back up. Try again.

Rayquaza
April 5th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Behavior, body language and appeal to senses.

Your body language will be one of the first things that people will look. If you cross your arms a lot, or scratch year head in stress, you'll come off as hostile, and won't be approachable.

Your behavior during conversation will have an affect too. Make sure you make some eye contact, open your arms and express yourself. Lastly, but not the most important, there's appearance too. Don't over do makeup, guys absolutely hate too much makeup, everyone has natural beauty in them. Dye your hair or dip-dye it, that looks good too. Maybe alter your clothing and go to more sociable events to meet new people.

I hope this helps, but remember, during teen years it will be hard to find a relationship, so t's best you wait it out until you're a mature adult.

Captain Who
April 6th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Thanks, for the info everyone, helped out a lot =)