PDA

View Full Version : What did I get myself into???

lyriclover
April 5th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Okay well heres the story. My ex Opal and I stayed really close. Then a few days ago she got together with our other friend Alex. I was talking to Alex online later that night and she told me she wanted me to be with them too in a 3-way relationship. I said what the heck why not, it's not like Opal will ever agree. Well Opal agreed and now im just like O_o So yeah.... is this even right?

CharlieHorse
April 5th, 2013, 01:28 AM
It sounds complicated. I wouldn't get too involved and play it safe.
But Idk, I've never had a real relationship... :/

lyriclover
April 5th, 2013, 01:35 AM
This is only my second, and my first was with Opal.

unnamed94
April 5th, 2013, 01:56 AM
its up to you but i think you could be getting into a relationship filled with drama and problems. not sure it could work out, but if you want to try it then go on

Ryhanna
April 5th, 2013, 02:03 AM
It's certainly not conventional. But it's not 'bad.'

If you want to be a part of such a relationship, go ahead. Things could get messy, though.

nice
April 5th, 2013, 05:46 AM
My friend tried that before with 2 guys it didn't work out good for her and the guys. But who know your friend and the other 2 might actually make it work.

Harry Smith
April 5th, 2013, 06:37 AM
I think although it may be good at first it could become really complicated especially since it involves your ex. What will happen if you want to go to a party or something with either one but they are going with the others. It will just cause problems and short term happiness isn't better than a year's heartache when it collapses because it sounds so damn tricky

lyriclover
April 6th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Thanks guys. Right now no of us are actually going to be out in the relationship. I have my facebook thing set to in a relationship but when people ask I say its someone from a different school. Right now I feel like I'm going to ry for a little bit when we get back in school monday and if I feel like it's too har or if I cant keep it secret, I'll back out.

TerryBerry622
April 6th, 2013, 11:52 PM
just be very careful
relationships like this can sometimes cause complications and loss of friendships
also don't feel pressured into doing anything if you don't feel right
take things at a slow pace if you wish to go through with this.
I have been in the same position before.... and let me tell you from my experience it didnt end too well

peaceNlove
April 6th, 2013, 11:59 PM
i think it's fine. if it feels right, totally go for it. it's not a bad thing.

lyriclover
April 7th, 2013, 05:28 AM
Thanks guys. Im kinda nervous about school tomorrow, but I feel like I'll be more worried about making sure Opal is okay because I know she was drinking this weekend and was really depressed.

lyriclover
April 9th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Yeah... this isnt gonna work after a day I can already tell. Unless something major happens before friday that makes me think this will work, I'm out. After the trial week I think I'll just let Opal and Alex have a normal relationship. I'll find a better situation eventually, it isn't worth being a third wheel and feeling like Opal's only doing this to make me happy.

PaintedWishes
April 9th, 2013, 03:31 AM
I don't think a 3-way relationship will work out well to be honest. There will be stages of jealousy/preference which eventually turns into backstabbing and arguments.

lyriclover
April 10th, 2013, 05:28 AM
I told them I couldn't do it. Opal was just like "yeah I don't care whatever". I was worried about telling Alex cuz she actually did like me. when I explained to her all she said was "you need a hug". So we hugged and then I had to get on my bus. So yeah its weird and I've been really regretting it but I know it was the right thing to do.