PDA

View Full Version : Do the patners have to really love each other to so much to sleep with eachother

Ardalan
April 2nd, 2013, 01:20 AM
OK.I know this is a wired question,but if you were in my shoes,I think these things happened to you too.
Here's the thing,in our country,sexual relationships are illigal before marrige.I know it sucks,but that's the way it is(I am almost 19 and I'm still a virgin).But as it is a stupid law,people still date eachother.BUT in some really really bad and digusting ways.Usually they do it for money,and if not they sleep with someone tonight,sleep with another one tomorrow night.
I'm not saying I am a brilliant person,but I want to live my life being a good human being.I came to some sort of understanding that here, the good human way for having sex, is to really really love each other so so much(and ofcourse after 2 years),that the sex will be more than a love afair than to be having some fun and satisfy sexual needs.I am not saying that love is not a factor,but this much....I don't know
So,here are my questions:
1-In your culture or country,what are the factors of a relationship?
2-Is this fact that the two partners should love eachother this much(being in a relationship in atleast 1 and a half years) to have sex,true in your country too?
3-how long should a relationship take,that both partners agree that it is time to sleep with eachother?

(sorry for my english mistakes.I'm not currently feeling well and I can't really think in english right now.)

Thanks in advance

Kimhasquestions
April 2nd, 2013, 02:07 AM
In the U.S. factors of a relationship are genuinely liking and respecting each other, doing things to make each other happy,valuing time together, showing affection,realistic expectations, and effective problem solving skills.
No this isn't a factor here, for some people they will have sex with their partner a few hours after they meet.
I think that when they are ready and feel comfortable enough with each other to share that experience that it's okay for them to have sleep with each other. :wub:

DerBear
April 2nd, 2013, 06:35 AM
Questions for Both :arrow: Relationships and Dating

You'll find this to be a slightly more relevant question as this isn't really a puberty related question.

brockfalcon
April 3rd, 2013, 09:53 AM
this is rare these days

Ardalan
April 3rd, 2013, 10:55 AM
ok.I really need more answers
I mean,would you please be a little more specific?
you mean your relationships aren't so much love based?