PDA

View Full Version : should I tell her?

confvsion
March 31st, 2013, 07:10 AM
Okay so, I kind of have a thing with this girl, and I was at a party last night and my ex was there, she still liked me and ask me to go talk to her so i did, then she started kissing me then one thing led to another. we kissed, I fingered her and gave her oral and she felt me up. Anyways I feel really bad for the girl I have a thing with cause she says she loves me. I told her that I kissed my ex and she was really upset and said she wished I hadn't told her. She is fine now and I am seeing her tonight. But my question is do I tell her about the rest? I know I probably sound like such a prick right now, i was just so drunk and I know thats not a good excuse but... I feel so bad for it i don't know what to do...?

Ryhanna
March 31st, 2013, 07:24 AM
Yup. Be honest with her.

It seems like she cares about you, and you've hurt her. Best thing you can do is tell her what happened (not in too much detail), and apologise.

Gandalf
March 31st, 2013, 09:19 AM
I think you should be honest, it could come back to haunt you down the line.

I think you also need to think clearly about which of these girls you want to be with and be commited to that.

crazy_teen
April 1st, 2013, 03:15 AM
I know it's the right thing to do, you know to be honest about it but once you tell a girl that you kind of did more with your ex or with any other girl, she may forgive you but I don't think she can fully trust you anymore. Well that's how it is.

Abyssal Echo
April 1st, 2013, 04:46 AM
Yup. Be honest with her.

It seems like she cares about you, and you've hurt her. Best thing you can do is tell her what happened (not in too much detail), and apologise.

I think you should be honest, it could come back to haunt you down the line.

I think you also need to think clearly about which of these girls you want to be with and be commited to that.

I agree with both Josh and Gandalf be honest with her tell her about what went on. that way she knows about all it so theres nothing to come back and mess things up for you later

peaceNlove
April 1st, 2013, 09:15 AM
Like the others said, just be honest. You might not know for sure how she is going to react, but you'll have a weight lifted off your shoulders. But to be totally honest with you (sorry for this), you made a bad mistake and she might not forgive you for it. There's a chance that she might, but regardless she will be very upset. Plus, you didn't tell her that you did more stuff with you ex than kissing the first time you guys talked about it. But who knows, she might just be happy that you ended up telling her the truth. Good luck:)