PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Calz2000
March 30th, 2013, 02:22 PM
There's a girl, who told me that she would fuck me. Now I really want to have sex with her, as i'm a virgin. But there's a problem. I don't want anyone to know, but she would probably tell everyone. And everybody else thinks she's ugly and no one likes her. It would ruin my social status. What should I do?

Gandalf
March 30th, 2013, 02:41 PM
There's a girl, who told me that she would fuck me. Now I really want to have sex with her, as i'm a virgin. But there's a problem. I don't want anyone to know, but she would probably tell everyone. And everybody else thinks she's ugly and no one likes her. It would ruin my social status. What should I do?

I think you should wait, it's better than hastily running in to it and regretting it later.- You need to be willing to accept the consequences of your actions.

I can understand you're wish to keep things private, but no matter why, these things always become public eventually.

Also, I think you should think more carefully about your choice of partner, I wouldn't think it a good idea to have sex with somebody you have such little care for, that it would affect your social status.

I'm not sure how old you are, but I just want to say there is more to life than sex, it's just about finding what that is....

:)

Dirtychevrolet
March 30th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Dude I gotta say that's kinda low.... Sex really shouldn't be with just anyone especially the first time. And as far as social status goes if your happy with who you hang out with and have fun with who cares what everyone else things. Just worry about you not everyone else in that sense. I mean I understand that you want sex really bad any guy does but it sounds kinda shallow to me, just my two cents.

YOUR BROTHER
March 30th, 2013, 03:33 PM
just do her if you want to if you dont dont thats my advise

Korab
March 30th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Dick does not have eyes.When they say she's ugly , just say that you had a pussy and they didn't.Simple as that.

Ryhanna
March 30th, 2013, 04:34 PM
I don't really think it's a good idea. It's not really fair on her, is it? I mean, you're just going to use her for sex, even though you don't like her and admit that she means very little to you.

LouBerry
March 30th, 2013, 04:36 PM

Well, girls aren't just slabs of meat. If you like this girl, do what you want. If you are just going to use her for sex, and then pretend it didn't happen to your friends, you don't deserve her and she Should tell everyone.

peaceNlove
March 30th, 2013, 09:23 PM
To be honest, i just say don't it. You already know she's going to tell everybody, and you don't want people to know, so it just makes sense. And you should save your first time for a girlfriend, not a random girl at school. Hope this helped you:)