PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Advice

Silentkink
March 29th, 2013, 11:38 PM
Hey guys I'm in somewhat of a tough spot right now. So, there is this girl that I like, and we have been hanging out quite a bit lately, I don't really consider them dates, but the last time was pretty close to one. Anyway prom is coming up, and I want to ask her to prom, however I am horrible at these things and am extremely negative so I assume she would say no. She has told me if someone asked her she would probably say yes, but I'm still super worried. I am hanging out with her tomorrow and plan to ask her after the movie with roses, but I'm not sure if that's a good way or not. I'm not sure what I'm asking you guys exactly, but I need some sort or advice or a pick me up. Thanks in advance.

xxPerryPlatypusxx
March 29th, 2013, 11:44 PM
awww the roses idea is very cute
anyways if you feel like she might deny you as a date ask her if she is willing to go as friends and see what she says. its always worth the try.
if she does say no then that's when you ask her if she would prefer going as a friend instead of as your date. hopefully she will not turn you down.
you sound like a sweet person.
but definitely get her the roses and ask her and see what she says
alot of woman are flattered when they receive flowers :)
EDIT: giving her flowers will indicate that you care about her deeply and only want the best for her

sprouse530
March 29th, 2013, 11:47 PM
do what you feel is right and good luck keep us posted please

peaceNlove
March 29th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Aww the rose idea is super cute! I say do that and ask her after the movie. You don't want to wait too long and have someone else ask her!

kye.
March 30th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Hey guys I'm in somewhat of a tough spot right now. So, there is this girl that I like, and we have been hanging out quite a bit lately, I don't really consider them dates, but the last time was pretty close to one. Anyway prom is coming up, and I want to ask her to prom, however I am horrible at these things and am extremely negative so I assume she would say no. She has told me if someone asked her she would probably say yes, but I'm still super worried. I am hanging out with her tomorrow and plan to ask her after the movie with roses, but I'm not sure if that's a good way or not. I'm not sure what I'm asking you guys exactly, but I need some sort or advice or a pick me up. Thanks in advance.

Be yourself :D I know many people say that, but I was once in a situation like that and I had 'practiced' to be the perfect guy...but it was boring. So I just started acting like myself and everything went great! So I would say, don't be nervous. I'm positive she will say yes even if I don't know her, it's just a feeling that I get :) What you have planned about the movie & roses sounds great so go for it and I wish you the best of luck!

Ryhanna
March 30th, 2013, 02:39 AM
I know it's scary, but just ask her. Really, she'll probably say yes. And if you wait too long, you might miss your chance and she'll already have a date.

Silentkink
April 3rd, 2013, 02:44 PM
Oh hey guys I'm sorry I never updated you guys on what happened, because I have been very busy, but I did wind up asking her on Saturday night. So, I asked her while we were at Starbucks after the movie, and she said... YES!!! I was so happy, and am still super happy. :yes::yes::yes: Thanks for your advice guys, if it wasn't for you guys I might have never asked.

BebeFleur.
April 3rd, 2013, 02:54 PM
Oh hey guys I'm sorry I never updated you guys on what happened, because I have been very busy, but I did wind up asking her on Saturday night. So, I asked her while we were at Starbucks after the movie, and she said... YES!!! I was so happy, and am still super happy. :yes::yes::yes: Thanks for your advice guys, if it wasn't for you guys I might have never asked.

Congratzz!!! :) Have fun!