PDA

View Full Version : Need Helpp..

Jordan1234
March 29th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Well I need a little help.. So here's the girl I like for a while maybe 2 weeks.. And I talked to her on facebook and we were together on the carnival in the same group, so she was warming my hands when I was cold :$ but she is very shy, I am not better too I am shy too.. Well then I started to like her on the carnival. 2-3 days after I talked to her on facebook, stuff etc. We are in same school she is 7th grade I am 8th grade and I always make that weird eye contact with her and i never got the fucking balls to approach her, whenever I try to go to talk to her my voice just blocks and I cannot talk I get very nervous. Usually I am never like that.. And she comes to my basketball matches etc. And I just run out of ideas to what to tell on facebook..I need to talk to her in person so badly
So tell me pls how to approach her, how to get more confidence and for what signs to look to tell if she likes me ?
Thanks

peaceNlove
March 29th, 2013, 10:49 PM
You should give some more information on what she does to tell if she likes you. But for approaching her, I'd say maybe at a basketball game, ask her if she liked the game and just start off a conversation. If not at a basketball game, on a regular school day, ask her how her day is going so far, tell her you think she looks pretty in her outfit or something. Remember though, conversations can't really go on with out asking questions throughout the conversation. Sorry if this didn't help. Lol. Hopefully it did