PDA

View Full Version : things are good

Giannaras
March 29th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Ok so listen I have made to many posts in this forum(sorry)cause I am confused about my feeling.
Now the thing is that the girl I like we talk a lot (we talked today)she is too confident and she knows that I like her(I didnt told her one of her friends told her)but she hasnt even changed a bit her behavior she smiles a lot to me and laughs when I make jokes so do you think she likes me???

shannonsagan
March 29th, 2013, 10:44 AM
It is impossible to say she might just be flirty or she could really like you, I suppose just ask her and see what happens

brisk
March 29th, 2013, 11:19 AM
The only way to find out is to ask. Never assume she likes you; only hope! :)

peaceNlove
March 29th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Ok so listen I have made to many posts in this forum(sorry)cause I am confused about my feeling.
Now the thing is that the girl I like we talk a lot (we talked today)she is too confident and she knows that I like her(I didnt told her one of her friends told her)but she hasnt even changed a bit her behavior she smiles a lot to me and laughs when I make jokes so do you think she likes me???

Maybe she does like you, but ask like the others said because sometimes it can be hard to tell if someone likes you or not.

Giannaras
March 29th, 2013, 01:43 PM
The think is she broke up with her boyfriend (who by the way isnt from school) 5 days ago and I dont want to make her uncomfortable so how many days should I leave it this way????

monSTR
March 29th, 2013, 02:12 PM
In your place, I will be not ask her, if I thought what that mutually

Sorry for my English :(

Giannaras
March 29th, 2013, 02:28 PM
I just want to know is it alright if I ask her after 3 weeks so it will be almost a month or should I try now??

peaceNlove
March 29th, 2013, 03:56 PM
I just want to know is it alright if I ask her after 3 weeks so it will be almost a month or should I try now??

Maybe try 2 weeks. You don't want her to start talking to someone new. Give her time to get over her break up (unless she's happy about it) but also make sure that she keeps talking to you. You never know, maybe shes wanting you to make a move.

Giannaras
March 30th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Would it be a good idea to ask her like that?.<<You know (her name) I like you for the past 2 months etc/you know I got a crush on you and I am just wondering would you like to hang out some time with me?>>Would it be right to ask her like that???:confused:
Just please answer its so important for me is it a proper way to ask her out?

peaceNlove
March 30th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Yea that's pretty good. Just to tweak it a little maybe say "hey (girl's name), i just wanted to tell you that I've liked you for about 2 months now, and i think that you are a great girl( complimenting a girl when asking her out is great because we love them, lol), and so i was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me sometime?" Does that sound good? You can change that if you want so that it sounds the way you like it. Unless you like it like that. Tip: look her in the eyes, you look confident and that you know what you're doing( you don't have to stare at her, just don't look around to much because you'll look nervous).