PDA

View Full Version : Help? ... (2 questions)

Iam_1
March 28th, 2013, 01:36 PM
1. What is the average girth?
me: 16, length: 6.5in, girth: 5in
Am i ok for my age?

2. My friend says hes 7in long. If we ever experiment, i might be embarrassed cuz hes younger. (15). Has anyone experimented with someone bigger than them? Did it matter? What was their reaction?

xmojox
March 28th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Your size is fine and it shouldn't make any difference at all. Try not to worry about it.

Edit: You're average size for a fully developed adult by the way.

Ajmichael
March 28th, 2013, 02:44 PM
You're averaged size for most adults, so you should be fine :) I have experimented with someone who was a bit older than me but he was bigger as well, it was fine and if he wants to do it as well, then it shouldn't be a problem at all... I'm usually bigger than the guys I've done stuff with and I've never commented and they have been fine with their size too :)

Uncut Joe
March 28th, 2013, 03:54 PM
When you experiment, as has already been said, you should be fine. The difference between your length and his is not huge, so it will not be a big difference visually anyways. Besides, if he's your friend he probably won't comment on you being a bit shorter if he were to notice.

rodriguez_miker
March 28th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Your size is perfect for a kid your age. Don sweat it.

Jasperf
March 28th, 2013, 10:52 PM
1. What is the average girth?
me: 16, length: 6.5in, girth: 5in
Am i ok for my age?

2. My friend says hes 7in long. If we ever experiment, i might be embarrassed cuz hes younger. (15). Has anyone experimented with someone bigger than them? Did it matter? What was their reaction?

I don't understand why males are so self concious about the size of there penises. It really doesn't matter at all. we are all the same or within a few inches of each other! Not only this but there is also a permanent penis size question area!

DeepFriedFat
March 29th, 2013, 01:37 PM
yeah your fine. most people on here will lie about their size just to make themselves feel better about themselves! So don't believe everything you read. Like sometimes my cock can be 2.5" soft, sometimes it will be like 4" soft. And then if i'm really horny then ill be 6.5" hard. I compared with a guy quite a few years ago and he was way bigger than me. But i guess that's the point of comparing... To COMPARE (:

FergusDunn
March 29th, 2013, 02:35 PM
size is a matter of fact - so its best to be honest.

if your embaressed then dont -

jedirulz123
March 30th, 2013, 04:39 PM
I experimented with a guy who is the same age as me and has a Dick thats 4.5 inches longer than mine, he just said mine is more average. I wasn't awkward with my size