PDA

View Full Version : Is this a weird friendship??

peaceNlove
March 28th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Okay so if you saw my previous thread about me and my friend Casey then you'll know my question. But if you didn't, here it is. Okay so, my friend Casey and i have been friends for a while but got closer this passed weekends due to a choir tour. So to describe our friendship, we're very affectionate (I've come to this realization recently). Sometimes we hold hands and on our five hour long bus ride from Las Vegas to my town, we sat next to each other and we would cuddle because we were tired from a really long weekend. And sometimes we'd go on ifunny on my phone and he would put his head on mine and our faces would be really close. So, in my previous thread i needed advice i how to think about this, but in this thread i realized that we will most likely not go out but stay just friends and thats awesome for me. I guess what Im trying to figure out now is if this is normal for friends? Have you experienced a friendship like this? Or does this seem weird? To be honest we probably still will be affectionate like this if this is abnormal for friends, but it would just be refreshing to know if this is normal. Thanks in advance for responses, guys:)

peaceNlove
March 28th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Oh by the way, I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me more than a friend either, I'm not sure about this but Casey's bi and usually talks about cute guys that he sees, so yea, kind of confusing,

HollowSoul
March 28th, 2013, 01:12 AM
It's totally normal. My friends and and I do stuff like that all the time. Lay on each other share food and drinks, etc.

peaceNlove
March 28th, 2013, 01:21 AM
It's totally normal. My friends and and I do stuff like that all the time. Lay on each other share food and drinks, etc.

Thanks:) this makes me feel better. I didn't want to seem weird. I feel like me and Casey are too affectionate sometimes. Like sometimes i feel like I'd kiss him (short kiss) to show him that I'm glad he's my best friend (I've never kissed him though). Does that seem like too much in your opinion? (Sorry if i sound like a freak or something lol)

PinkFloyd
March 28th, 2013, 01:25 AM
Before me and my girlfriend were official, we had been best friends. -- Wel lwe still are but... you know now there's like 'other stuff' goin on that friends don't normally do. I guess what I'm sayng is, yeah, sounds pretty normal.

peaceNlove
March 28th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Before me and my girlfriend were official, we had been best friends. -- Wel lwe still are but... you know now there's like 'other stuff' goin on that friends don't normally do. I guess what I'm sayng is, yeah, sounds pretty normal.

Haha thanks Rob:) I feel comfortable with him like this, but i guess i was just feeling weird because i wasn't sure if friends do what we do. We definitely don't do 'other stuff', lol. We don't do anything other than what I mentioned. It's nice to know that its some what normal though, so thanks again:)

PinkFloyd
March 28th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Haha thanks Rob:) I feel comfortable with him like this, but i guess i was just feeling weird because i wasn't sure if friends do what we do. We definitely don't do 'other stuff', lol. We don't do anything other than what I mentioned. It's nice to know that its some what normal though, so thanks again:)

Cuddling is one of my favorite things. ;)
NO, I'm not a girl in disguise! :P

peaceNlove
March 28th, 2013, 02:13 AM
Cuddling is one of my favorite things. ;)
NO, I'm not a girl in disguise! :P

Haha you're funny. I love cuddling with him (gosh i can't shake the feeling of this being weird!) lol but its true, i do.

PinkFloyd
March 28th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Haha you're funny. I love cuddling with him (gosh i can't shake the feeling of this being weird!) lol but its true, i do.

haha thanks! :)
It's not that weird. I cuddle with my cat and we're just friends! :D

peaceNlove
March 28th, 2013, 02:18 AM
haha thanks! :)
It's not that weird. I cuddle with my cat and we're just friends! :D

Haha! Oh my gosh, you're awesome! I seriously just died right now. Thanks for the laugh:D

PinkFloyd
March 28th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Haha! Oh my gosh, you're awesome! I seriously just died right now. Thanks for the laugh:D

no problem! :D
I think ima send you a friend request! Wait -- we're already friends! My bad! :whoops:

peaceNlove
March 28th, 2013, 02:23 AM
no problem! :D
I think ima send you a friend request! Wait -- we're already friends! My bad! :whoops:

Haha it's okay. I think I sent you one yesterday, but yea were friends already:) oh and thanks for responding:)

The Chameleon
March 28th, 2013, 09:30 AM
It's normal, I think it's cause u guys are spending a lot of time together. If you think you like him you could ask a friend to try to find out who he likes

PinkFloyd
March 28th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Haha it's okay. I think I sent you one yesterday, but yea were friends already:) oh and thanks for responding:)

No problemo! :)

peaceNlove
March 28th, 2013, 11:33 AM
It's normal, I think it's cause u guys are spending a lot of time together. If you think you like him you could ask a friend to try to find out who he likes

HollowSoul
July 12th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Thanks:) this makes me feel better. I didn't want to seem weird. I feel like me and Casey are too affectionate sometimes. Like sometimes i feel like I'd kiss him (short kiss) to show him that I'm glad he's my best friend (I've never kissed him though). Does that seem like too much in your opinion? (Sorry if i sound like a freak or something lol)

Not at all. My freshman year bio teacher's wife and her family kiss on the lips all the time. If you guys are that close it shouldn't be a problem :)

peaceNlove
July 13th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Not at all. My freshman year bio teacher's wife and her family kiss on the lips all the time. If you guys are that close it shouldn't be a problem :)