PDA

View Full Version : Help I cant control my feelings

Giannaras
March 27th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Is that normal to have something like a crush on a girl and then you just dont have because you notice that another girl broke up and you just try to compliment her and just show her that you care?This happened to me today and I dont know why am I unstable?Cause it doesnt feel normal now the girl I told you I wanted I noticed I just wanted her for her beauty not her character.Has this ever happened to you or I am the only one?

xmojox
March 27th, 2013, 01:58 PM
You're not the only one, I promise you.

Giannaras
March 27th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Well this girl knows that I like her cause I told in front of one of her friends that I would do something with her if she wanted so I am a little woried about tomorrow.....

crazy_teen
March 28th, 2013, 02:08 AM
That's why it's called crush because it's mostly physical attraction. :) You're not alone.

The Chameleon
March 28th, 2013, 09:31 AM
I think It's because you're a caring person. If you want to help her through it it doesn't necessarily mean u like her.

brisk
March 29th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Whoa. The exact same thing happened to me!
I'd had feelings for the same girl since the seventh grade, and we were very close (this year, we sat together at lunch and next to each other in every class). Last semester, a girl I'd never really noticed before was "let go" by her moderately-abusive-and-obsessive boyfriend. I fell for her almost immediately. I was concerned at first, but I now welcome the change! :D