PDA

View Full Version : Help maybe i screwed it up

Giannaras
March 26th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Do you remember that I posted last time and told you that I had a crush on a girl I didnt even knew.Now I think she knows that I want her because she heard me and my friends talking about it and then one my friend covered it up by doing the most stupid thing ever he screamed out loud that I want another girl from her group and I think they heard it.What should I do?

peaceNlove
March 26th, 2013, 02:19 PM
I think maybe you should just tell her how you feel. Tell her that she's the one you want and not the other girl in her group because your friend was an asshole( lol just kidding) but yea you never know if she'll like you back. So go for it dude! If you do this give me an update if you need any help or if it went great, kay?

Giannaras
March 26th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Men I dont even know the girl well I know her name and that she is beautiful I will have a friend to introduce mne to her next week I will inform you though.

peaceNlove
March 26th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Awesome:) that's a good idea. Sorry i didn't know that you didn't really know her but yea, good idea. Thanks for informing me:)

crazy_teen
March 26th, 2013, 09:11 PM
I was on your other thread. And really happy to know that finally you'll get introduced to her. Goodluck. :)