PDA

View Full Version : Do teen white girls find teen indian guys attractive?

clueless_one
March 25th, 2013, 03:56 AM
I'm an indian guy and all girls i've asked out have been white girls. They all seemed to like me more than friends yet they turned me down. Now i'm starting to believe that its because i'm indian. I don't find indian girls attractive and only white girls attractive. I'm not sure what to do.

Looks like i'll spend the rest of my life alone without ever having a girlfriend when i'm attracted to white girls and not indian girls.:(:(

CaliforniaMatt
March 25th, 2013, 04:10 AM
You can't group all white or indian girls like that. It depends on the girl herself. You'll find the right person, don't worry.

Pierce
March 25th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Like Matt said, It depends on the individual. You can not put all Indian or white girls into one group. I'm sure there are plenty of white girls who are attracted to Indian men, and I'm sure there will be some Indian girls you are attracted to. Don't go after a girl because of their ethnicity. Best of luck!

Wanderer_
March 28th, 2013, 04:54 AM
There is probably a call centre joke about white girls liking to talk on the phone a lot too in there somewhere

But in all seriousness some Indian guys are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Celtic.
March 28th, 2013, 08:12 AM
But in all seriousness some Indian guys are absolutely gorgeous!!!

shes right. *no homo* it depends on each girls opinion is different

DerBear
March 28th, 2013, 09:00 AM
I don't think its to do with the racial aspect. I think in today's modern world its more likely be based on personality.

The Chameleon
March 28th, 2013, 09:27 AM
I would say its probably not a case of racial stuff. It's possible that they just don't want to be in relationships. My friend was good friends with this one girl and he asked her out, she said no but I don't think it was cause he Mexican. Unfortunately there are scenarios when girls don't want to known as that Indian guys girlfriend but I don't think that's it.