PDA

View Full Version : Confused

MTGreat
March 22nd, 2013, 03:03 PM
So, here's the thing. We started out friends. It was cool
We were schoolmates since 1st grade but we weren't that close, we just know each other since we became close friends this year. I have a girl best friend, I don't have much feelings for her but then I got jealous when he and my other schoolmate got into a serious relationship. I think the reason why I got jealous because I lost her attention. I got so depressed and thought of a way to move on. So I used my close friend to move on and divert my attention. But then after a few months I fell in love with her and I don't know what to do. She also noticed my feelings for her and started putting limitations between the two of us. But that limitation didn't affected our friendship and we we're still close friends and we still hangout. Now that she knew I love her, I think she's just using me to get what she want, and ask me to do little things for her. BUT I am happy and willing to do it for her. I also know I don't have any chance to be in a relationship with her and I know she'll never like me. :(

What should I do? Stop this, or continue this shit?
Sorry for the long post, I AM SO CONFUSED.