PDA

View Full Version : i have ADHD.

Smc711
March 21st, 2013, 09:18 PM
I have adhd and have been diagnosed since 1st grade. Im ussually pretty good with school as long as i have extra time. I was wondering if ADHD caused other things like clumsiness or social akwardness. Just tell me some of ur expirinces! Thankx

Bracio05
March 26th, 2013, 07:53 PM
I got ADHD and it makes me feel awkward when I'm having 1 on combos with teachers or ppl older than me.

Smc711
March 27th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Oh really? Can u explain that?

Wonton
April 1st, 2013, 12:31 AM
Up until grade 7/8 I was a pretty awkard kid, and only recently have I started to really get along with other kids and feel normal. I'm in grade 9 so this hapenned fairly recently. In terms of clumsiness? Yeah sometimes I am pretty clumsy, and I don't notice things that can be right in front of me, yet I can sometimes figure out complicated things that other people can't.

Smc711
April 2nd, 2013, 01:14 PM
hey thats exactly like me!!!! i trip over my own feet but i can solve math problems easily and spout history facts of out thin air.

Meh Guy
April 9th, 2013, 04:57 PM
I got ADHD and it makes me feel awkward when I'm having 1 on combos with teachers or ppl older than me.

That's like me to...weird...

Deleted 12
April 28th, 2013, 05:01 AM
i don't know if its because of ADHD but i hate looking in peoples eyes... to my friends and family its fine i trust them but other people i avoid eye contact
i used to be extremely clumsy but i got into dancing and that helped stabilise me......
i have a question do you always doubt people or get extremely suspicious i do and im not sure why i cant sit still ever, i also bet bored with everything

TeeGee
April 29th, 2013, 08:14 AM
messy handwriting is really common and i always had really messy handwriting. i remember my dad yelling at me when i was learning how to write because it was always so sloppy and then it turns out messy hand writing is really common and that is me spot on

Smc711
April 30th, 2013, 09:21 AM
i don't know if its because of ADHD but i hate looking in peoples eyes... to my friends and family its fine i trust them but other people i avoid eye contact
i used to be extremely clumsy but i got into dancing and that helped stabilise me......
i have a question do you always doubt people or get extremely suspicious i do and im not sure why i cant sit still ever, i also bet bored with everything

sometimes i guess i can get pretty suspicious. IKR i can never sit still and im always bored! i always have to be doing something with my hands or i start pacing. also do repeating noises bother you at all?

Deleted 12
April 30th, 2013, 02:32 PM
sometimes i guess i can get pretty suspicious. IKR i can never sit still and im always bored! i always have to be doing something with my hands or i start pacing. also do repeating noises bother you at all?

Oh i hate long drive at the end i feel like i need to shout !! the constant tapping of fingers on desk is the one the annoys me most.... or pen clicking yes those drive me crazy

Professional Russian
May 1st, 2013, 01:51 PM
I have ADHD too. I'm not a social person I have horrible handwriting and I do fall over myself from to time. I don't know if they are caused from the ADHD or not but sounds just like me

indoxyl
June 9th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Honestly more than half of these sound like regular people problems. so, my bad for doubting that some of you actually have adhd.