PDA

View Full Version : Friend Zone

Erasmus
March 21st, 2013, 03:11 PM
Have any you guys ever been in the "friend zone" before? I'm pretty sure that I am right now. The girl I like, I think she only sees me as a friend. So I'm wondering, do you guys have any tips fpr getting out of the friend zone, or any stories about being in it?

Taryn98
March 21st, 2013, 06:26 PM
There's no real trick to doing this. If you are real friends, you should be able to communicate openly. Tell her how you feel and that you're interested in dating. If she's into it then great. If not, you may or may not lose a friend, but it's better to do something and know for sure than always wonder "what if".
Regret is the worst feeling ever.

Jakers61
March 22nd, 2013, 12:36 AM
I've been friend zoned. We went through a ton of stuff together and have known her for less than a year. I knew I was zoned so I told her how I felt and she appreciated that. We're still great friends but she's dating one of my other good friends. It also just wouldn't have seemed right for us to date after some of the things we went through together.

HexedDex
March 22nd, 2013, 12:44 AM
Relevant Post:
http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=161510

I've never been in the friend zone because I guess I don't put myself out there. I've never asked anyone out, I've always been the one asked. Maybe it's because I've fallen into the "Male asks Females" Stereotype.

anyone50
March 22nd, 2013, 01:48 AM
Taryn makes a good point, If your in that friend zone and it's not where you want to be why would you not try to find out for sure what she thinks of you and if she would ever like to be more than friends.

StoppingTime
March 29th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Requested. :locked: