PDA

View Full Version : My best friend :(

NikosamA98
March 21st, 2013, 11:40 AM
Hey! 8I feel really sad right now because i think i lost my best friend. His name is Angel and he is like a year or two years older than me (i just turned 15 on January 26). We are best friends since 6th grade now we are on 10th. In 9th grade we were best friends and we were like brothers but since im on 10th grade we have separated so much. We are in different classes and.now he hangs out with other people. They smoke and have drugs, eyc. They are popular too. I dont wanna lose my friend and i think he just forgot about me. We studied together and we had bro fights and everithing and idk what happened. I cry sometimes because i feel alone, even when i have many other friebds i dont want another best friend i want to be with Angel again and talk and fight and do all that things again. What can i do? Please...

Taryn98
March 21st, 2013, 06:33 PM
If he's such a great friend, just talk to him about it. Ask him why he's not spending time with you and that it makes you feel bad. A real friend will let you know what's up. If he's moved on and has new friends then so be it. You say they're doing drugs and stuff which isn't good for you anyway.
Everyone loses good friends through life. It's never easy, but life isn't always fair. Try and spend more time with your other friends and you may realize that they are better friends than you thought.

NikosamA98
March 21st, 2013, 11:18 PM
If he's such a great friend, just talk to him about it. Ask him why he's not spending time with you and that it makes you feel bad. A real friend will let you know what's up. If he's moved on and has new friends then so be it. You say they're doing drugs and stuff which isn't good for you anyway.
Everyone loses good friends through life. It's never easy, but life isn't always fair. Try and spend more time with your other friends and you may realize that they are better friends than you thought.

I dont wanna lose him, i dont have another best friend. I do have more male friends but its not the same. He is my bro, my partner, and he does not smokes, just his new group. Sometimes i think i should change too, start smoking and be a "cool" boy that does exercise and have muscles and many girlfriends, just to be with him again. Im to shy to aproach him when he is with his other friends. They are so...grown up? i still play xbox and they have sex every weekend. I feel im alone without him. Idk, i should talk to my school counciller