PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with me?

SamanthaMaciel
March 10th, 2013, 02:15 AM
I swear I am 18 and I never haf a bf... im not desperate or anything but I dont understand. I heard from my friends that certain guys like me but they honostly never showed any intrest in me. but like nevrr? I was talking to this one dude and we weree talking about music and he says that he liked me even more... I asked him why then he automatically says its because its his favirite artist... im like wtf? whats wrong wit me then?:confused:

NUGGETMAN1
March 10th, 2013, 02:24 AM
No, ur not ugly. They are probably afraid to ask you out. I am 13, and like a girl who is beautiful, but i dont know how to askher out and am afraid. You are not ugly.

SamanthaMaciel
March 10th, 2013, 02:29 AM
^^ well thank u for that

Ryhanna
March 10th, 2013, 02:34 AM
There's really nothing wrong with you. Maybe these boys are just too shy to admit that they like you.

Just take things slow. If nothing's happened for you yet, it's not that people don't want you, it's that you're not ready. Hang in there. :)

SamanthaMaciel
March 10th, 2013, 02:36 AM
thats a little more reassuring thanks

Xpert
March 10th, 2013, 03:09 AM
You say..."you heard" ..well from whom? Usually we boys are shy or dont find words to express when in real need.....like the boy who changed subjcet...maybe he lost his nerves.....or wanted to see a different reaction from you......think positive always ....you are the best

Eth_94123
March 10th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Ere is nothing wrong with you :) i had the same problem ... But it will all change I'm sure:)

anyone50
March 10th, 2013, 10:05 AM
If your avitar is really what you look like then I would have to say you don't have much to worry about in that department. As one poster already said the guys is either too shy or scared to ask you out and to be honest asking him why he liked you more put him on the spot and his answer was Purely a defensive move. It's been said that the most beautiful women are the loneliest and i don't know if this is always true but I'm sure it originates from a couple facts and that is guys are intimadated by beautiful women and secondly if she's beautiful she must not be available. My suggestion is if you like this guy just tell him and leave the questions of why he likes you till after you have been in a relationship for awhile

SamanthaMaciel
March 10th, 2013, 02:44 PM
thank u guys :) yes that is a pic of me... and it was a friend of those guys that told me...

Shadow
March 10th, 2013, 11:47 PM
I swear I am 18 and I never haf a bf... im not desperate or anything but I dont understand. I heard from my friends that certain guys like me but they honostly never showed any intrest in me. but like nevrr? I was talking to this one dude and we weree talking about music and he says that he liked me even more... I asked him why then he automatically says its because its his favirite artist... im like wtf? whats wrong wit me then?:confused:

There is nothing wrong with you. You are very beautiful and don't let anyone tell you any different! Some boys are just naturally shy don't worry about it you will find someone don't worry.

josh_9
March 11th, 2013, 12:00 AM
You can't rush love. Whenever that perfect guy comes along, you'll know it and fall in love. You didn't miss much in the real teenage years. How often do those relationships really turn into successful marriages? There's nothing wrong with you, so don't give up! There's always that one person out there for everyone and you just haven't found yours yet!

SamanthaMaciel
March 11th, 2013, 01:52 AM
u guys all all great thank u... but alot of times I have a hard time believing it

crazy_teen
March 11th, 2013, 04:52 AM
It took a while before someone had the guts to ask me out. Then I heard that I have a strong personality that either shy or scare them away. lol. So that could also be the reason for you, I'm not sure. Just hang in there. If that really is the reason, then they're not worth the time. The right guy will come along and will not care what your personality is and will be brave enough to face you, get to know and be with you. :)

StoneColdNicky
March 11th, 2013, 07:16 AM
What everyone is saying is true. It sounds like, for whatever reason, you attract the shy guys. Maybe it is that mutual interest in a certain kind of music. Who knows? You might have to be bold and make the first move! Good luck!

rocketsheep
March 11th, 2013, 04:54 PM
ffff

Synyster Shadows
March 11th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Here's a quote I found online (don't know who said it) that would explain it:

“Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree...”

This is it. We're shy around you girls. It's not something wrong with you. I'm sure you're wonderful. Like others have said, just hang in there.

SamanthaMaciel
March 13th, 2013, 01:21 AM
u guys r nice and helpful. thank u :)