PDA

View Full Version : How do you know?

xDarkAngelx
March 7th, 2013, 05:49 PM
At what point can you say your in love with a person? from going more than having a crush on them and liking them to being in love.

AbbaZabba
March 7th, 2013, 09:47 PM
I don't think there is a set way to that. One, you know your feelings, so that half should be easy. Communication plays the other role, if you have been dating a while, you need to being talking about this to her. I personally would want to know exactly what you're feeling, so like I say, you know how you feel, tell her how you feel and ask her how she feels, and go from there. Honesty, being open and sharing feelings will let you know. My boyfriend and I have been best friends since the age of six and have been in a relationship for over a year. I do not keep anything inside of me and he has learned to be the same way. We are in love and I truly feel it will be for a lifetime, that how I know I am in love.

Lost in the Echo
March 7th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Everyone will have different answers for this question, but in my opinion, you're in love with someone, once you develop strong emotional and romantic feelings for them, that's basically what love is.

unnamed94
March 8th, 2013, 12:24 AM
its hard to come up with something like that (i mean its hard to put it into words) but ill give it a shot. i think that its when you put the other persons needs, happiness or whatever before your own. when you suddenly realize you that your feelings are so strong you would be able to give up anything for the other person. of course this also involves all of what was posted before me and much more

anyone50
March 8th, 2013, 03:14 AM
it's going to be different for everyone but here are a few signs that you may be in love:
1. When your feelings grow stronger after the initial phase has passed.
2. If you start to think more about their needs than your own.
3. If when you're apart, you almost always think of them in a positive light
4. When you discover you actually like them too. It's one thing to fall in love with someone, quite another to really like them.
5. If you feel joy, and are grateful for the days you get to spend with this other person, even after you've been together for a long time, then it's very likely that you are truly, deeply, madly in love.

Wisconsin
March 9th, 2013, 10:52 PM
I don't think there is a set way to that. One, you know your feelings, so that half should be easy. Communication plays the other role, if you have been dating a while, you need to being talking about this to her. I personally would want to know exactly what you're feeling, so like I say, you know how you feel, tell her how you feel and ask her how she feels, and go from there. Honesty, being open and sharing feelings will let you know.

I feel like this says it all. I have nothing to add to it